Going hunting soon? Check out this tactical and stealthy light from Fenix. The TK15
is your go-to flashlight the next time you gear up for the long trek to tag those 16-point deer. The incredible focused beam, advanced CREE LED, and low-profile design make this a truly tactical light intended to endure the elements and provide for maximum illumination and signalling. Measuring in at under six inches in length, this light can be stored easily either in your bag, pocket, or on your vest thanks to the attached handy pocket clip. We think it is such a good light that we will throw in an added pressure switch, great for use with firearms for you tactical users out there!
CREE LED Technology
features a CREE XP-G (S2) LED at its heart. It is this single LED which provides for an ultimate 400 lumen output for an entire 2 hours of run time! If that is too much for you, simply step it down a notch with 165 lumen High mode, 55 lumen Mid mode, or even 6 lumen Low mode to keep it lit for 171 hours. Thanks to the incredibly focused reflector, you can shine this baby up to 252 meters away and still see what you are aiming at.
Only the Best
is made from durable anodized aluminum with a Type III hard anodized, anti-abrasive finish. To ensure only the highest quality beams, the lens is ade from toughened ultra clear glass with an anti reflective coating. Mode selecting is as simple as pressing the mode select switch near the bezel, and light activation can be engaged by pushing the tactical tail switch. Drop this light in water, sand, dirt, and mud and it will keep running like you just got it thanks to the IPX-8 dust and waterproof standard.Flashlight Features:
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Compatible with gun mount or remote pressure switch for military and hunting applications
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Deep dish reflector throws up to 700 feet (215 meters)
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- UPC: 6942870300870
- Cree XP-G S2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Runs On: 3V CR123A Lithium batteries or one 18650 Li-ion battery (Batteries not included)
- Turbo: 400 Lumens/2 Hours)
- High: 165 Lumens/6 Hours
- Mid: 55 Lumens/21 Hours
- Low: 6 Lumens/171 Hours
- Strobe: 400 Lumens
- Length: 5.3" (135mm)
- Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Head: 1.35" (34mm)
- Weight (w/o batteries): 1.83oz (52g)
Fenix's TK/TA series remote pressure switch is specially designed for Fenix's tactical flashlights. It has four internal sensors with a steel spring-switch module for consistently reliable operation. The switch cable can extend up to 80cm and activates with just slight finger pressure.Pressure Switch Specifications
BatteriesTITANIUM CR123A - Now A UL Recognized Component!
- Pressure pad cover rated for 100,000 cycles, and switch rated for 1A electric current
- Switch cable made from resilient PU material; 23cm coiled, 80cm expanded
- Adapter tailcap made from T6-grade aluminum with type-III hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Compatible with Fenix TA20, TA21, TK11-R5, TK-15, TK21, TK22, and TK30 flashlights
- UPC: 6942870322063
Our famous CR123A in a new, handy box of 12 batteries.
This is the world famous TITANIUM CR123A LITHIUM BATTERY. Offering Stunning Power Performance & Affordable Pricing the TITANIUM CR123A has quickly become one of the most well regarded CR123A made. Consistently rated as a Consumers Top Pick for a CR123A the Titanium CR123A has raised the bar on value and quality for CR123A Lithium Batteries.
The high capacity Titanium CR123A is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED or incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Titanium CR123A batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices.
Every Titanium CR123A battery incorporates PTC protection (a type of thermal fuse) and the PTC threshold is set at 5AMPS. The protected Titanium CR123A batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents. CR123A batteries power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
Titanium CR123A batteries are also available in double and triple shrink wrapped sets. The double and triple sets of CR123A batteries are produced in the same production lot and the internal resistance of the batteries is matched. The double and triple Titanium CR123A battery sets will prevent new and old batteries from being mixed up and used in the same device and are also remarkably convenient making battery changes easier than ever. The sets eliminate the chance of dropping a single cell in the dark.
Titanium CR123A batteries are RoHS compliant and have the following certifications:
UN(38.3 T1-T8), UL(MH47680), CE, SGS.