The Fenix TK70
is a versatile and intensely bright search light designed with precision engineering. Featuring a long tube which houses four D batteries in order, a focused reflector, and a top-of-the-line LED at its center, this light is for professional search and rescue personnel. We know what the demands are for those tough tasks that first-responders undergo. Choose this incredible search light to finish the mission.
Extended Run Time
Stays On For Days
While this light can produce an output of a jaw-dropping 2,200 lumens on Turbo mode, the 20 lumen Low mode can remain on for seven days. That is an entire week! Left it on Low in the car and forgot about it overnight? Well that is perfectly fine because its excellent run time will keep it going for another six days without a problem. Hear something digging in the woods, maybe a raccoon in the garbage? Shine the TK70
as far as 2,362 feet (720m). That is almost eight football fields! Imagine the possibilities...
Designed To Do The Job
The Right Tool
Choose the right tool for the job with this TK70
. You won't find any other light as durable and tough that can throw as much output as this big guy which even looks like a serious search light. Constructed from durable materials such as anodized aluminum, a high quality reflector, ultra clear, anti reflective glass, and over discharge protectio and digitally regulated circuits, this light is one professional grade piece of gear for professional people.Technical Parameters:
Features and Benefits:
||2,362 Feet (720m)
||Impact Resistant to 3.3 Feet (1m)
||IPX-8 Waterproof to 6.6 Feet (2m)
||Lanyard, shoulder strap and spare o-ring
- LED: Cree XM-L, Rated for a lifespan of 50000 hours!
- Uses 4 x Ni-MH D (Batteries not included)
NOTE: Ni-MH Batteries recommended. Flashlight will operate with 4 x alkaline D cells but some modes will not work!
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Length: 15.94" (405mm)
- Head Diameter: 4.17"
- Body Diameter: 1.57" (40mm)
- Weight: 27.13 oz (769g) (Without Batteries)
- Digitally Regulated Output - Maintains Constant Brightness
- Reverse polarity protection - Protects against improper battery installation
- Built in Over-Discharge Protection Circuit Protects Your Batteries
- Fast and Easy Dual Switch System
- Constructed from Durable Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
The above-mentioned parameters (tested by four high-quality D Ni-MH batteries with a measured capacity of 9000mAh in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.Operation Instruction
- The right button is a power switch. Press it once to turn on/off the light. The left button is a mode switch;
- When turn on the light, it will enter into the general mode. A fast double press on the power switch can select between the general mode and the flashing mode.
- In the general mode, a single press on the mode switch can select the brightness level in the order of Turbo→Low→Mid→High→Cycle.
- In the flashing mode, a single press on the mode switch can select between different flashing functions in the order of Strobe→SOS→Cycle.
- The circuit can memorize any brightness level in the two modes. When turn on the light again or transfer into the mode, it will enter into the previous brightness level directly.
|Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)
|Rechargeable Battery (Lithium)
TK70 is a high-intensity lighting device and capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the light directly into the eyes.