Golight Permanent Mount Radioray Motorized Spotlight with Wireless Remote - Choose White or Black
This permanently mounted Golight Radioray Search Light has a motorized functionality that operates using a hand-held wireless remote control. The 65 Watt halogen bulb, generates a maximum beam distance of 3,113 feet with a generous 8-degree beam angle. In addition to being a great light source, the Golight 2000 and 2051 are also weatherproof for land and sea applications. Constructed of the highest quality ASA Luran Thermoplastic, the outdoor search light is heat resistant, UV resistant, high impact resistant, and able to withstand some of the most demanding weather conditions. The wireless remote features fast and slow speed options for maximum control and a 4 button operation - up/down, right/left. Users can control the light from up to 150 feet away and are able to rotate light to 370 degrees and adjust the vertical motorized tilt up to 135 degrees. The Golight 2000 and 2051 search lights are ideal for boats, hunting, RVs, and for search and rescue missions.
Features & Specifications:
- 225,000 Candela, Max Beam Distance 3,113 ft
- 370° motorized rotation
- 140° motorized tilt (45° down, 90° up)
- 8° Beam Angle
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
- Remote is effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch is required
- Programmable with 60,000 possible channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Power connects via one foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box
- Lamp Type: 65 Watt halogen Bulb
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amps: 5.5 Amps
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 6.5"
- 3-year manufacturer warranty