Golight LED Spotlight with Permanent Mount Dash Controls - White
This permanently mounted 40 Watt LED motorized spotlight is designed for use in all weather conditions. Its operation is provided by a single hard wired dash mounted control allowing users to rotate the light 370° with a hard stop and to adjust the vertical tilt up to 135°. The 10 high-flux LEDs produce a working spot beam that spans up to 1,131 m / 3,711 feet. As for its weatherproof value, the body of this model is constructed of the highest quality ASA Luran Thermoplastic offering you a heat resistant, UV resistant, and high impact resistant spotlight. All connectors are weatherproof as well and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications. When it comes to getting the best in auxiliary lighting functionality, the Golight is your "Go-to Light." Available in white, this product is ideal for search and rescue missions, utility vehicles, house boats, RVs, and more.
Features & Specifications:
- Dashboard controls turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
- Joystick operation - up/down, right/left
- Advanced LED light source produces up to 320,000 Candela
- 370° motorized rotation
- 135° motorized tilt (45° down, 90°up)
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Power connects via one 15-foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box
- 40 Watt LED
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 6.5"
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty