Golight, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of remote controlled and handheld lighting solutions. Their models can be found on military, law enforcement, and search and rescue craft as well as marine, industrial, and recreational vehicles. The Golight 20204 (White) and 20214 (Black) feature 370° lateral rotation and 140° motorized tilt, all controlled with a dash-mounted remote. The highly efficient LED lighting source produces a powerful 200,000 candela beam that is able to penetrate the darkness even in foggy and misty conditions. The broad beam pattern can project over 900 meters while giving you plenty of flood for a massive area of illumination.
The wired dash mount remote control has a 20 foot cord and uses a joystick control to position the light. The dash mount controller has a power toggle switch and light on/off button. Two rotating speeds are available for maximum control.
The Golight 20204 mounts by way of 4 screws and an included rubber gasket.Click here for Instruction SheetFeatures and Specifications:
- Advanced LED light source produces up to 200,000 Candela
- 370° motorized rotation
- 140° motorized tilt (45° down, 90° up)
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
- Weatherproof remote is effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Joystick operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Power connects via one foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box