Golight, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of remote controlled and handheld lighting solutions. Their models can be found on military, law enforcement, and search and rescue craft as well as marine, industrial, and recreational vehicles. The Golight Radioray features 370° lateral rotation and 140° motorized tilt. This model includes both a handheld wireless remote and a wired dash remote for maximum versatility when directing your light. all controlled with a convenient, wireless handheld remote. The 12 Volt Philips bulb produces a powerful 225,000 cd beam that is able to penetrate the darkness even in foggy and misty conditions. The broad beam pattern can project over 900 meters while giving you plenty of flood for a massive area of illumination.
The wired dash mount remote control has a 20 foot cord and uses a joystick control to position the light. The dash mount controller has a power toggle switch and light on/off button. The Wireless remote utilizes a powerful radio signal to increase its effective range. Two rotating speeds are available for maximum control.
The Golight Radioray mounts by way of 4 screws and an included rubber gasket. Available in Black (GOLIGHT-2049) or White (GOLIGHT-2067).Click here for Instruction SheetFeatures and Specifications:
- 12V Philips Bulb produces 225,000 Candela
- 370° motorized rotation
- 140° motorized tilt (45° down, 90° up)
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
- Weatherproof remote is effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR, so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Power connects via one foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box