Golight, Inc. is a leading global designer and manufacturer of remote controlled and handheld lighting solutions. Their models can be found on military, law enforcement, and search and rescue craft as well as marine, industrial, and recreational vehicles. The Golight LED Radioray features 370° lateral rotation and 140° motorized tilt, all controlled with a convenient, wireless handheld remote. The extremely efficient LED light sources produce a powerful 200,000 cd beam that is able to penetrate the darkness even in foggy and misty conditions. LED Technology draws far less power than conventional bulbs and LED bulbs burn for years without ever needing replacements. The broad beam pattern can project over 800 meters while giving you plenty of flood for a massive area of illumination.
The wireless remote control utilizes a powerful radio signal to increase range and decrease the effects of obstacles between the laight and its remote.
This Golight Portable Radioray can be mounted with a suction base or included magnetic mount for versatile mobility. Available in Black (GOLIGHT-79514) or White (GOLIGHT-79014).Click here for Instruction Sheet
Features and Specifications:
- 370° motorized rotation
- 140° motorized tilt (45° down, 90° up)
- Advanced LED light source produces up to 200,000 Candela
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
- Weatherproof remote is effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR, so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Power connects via one foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box