Golight LED Portable Radioray with Wireless Hand-held Remote and Magnetic Shoe - Available in White or Black
Like the name suggests, this Golight Radioray includes a wireless remote control that operates over a radio frequency of 433 MHz. The remote control functionality allows users to rotate the light 370 degrees with a hard stop and to adjust vertical tilt through 135 degrees. Designed for various auxiliary purposes, this model offers impressively durable weatherproof benefits. The remote is constructed of polycarbonate with rubber push pad buttons and the spotlight's body is housed in the highest quality ASA Luran Thermoplastic, making it heat resistant, UV resistant, high impact resistant, and able to withstand some of the most demanding weather conditions. The remote controller has a range of up to 150 feet, and is able to still operate within structures such as walls and vehicles. The Golight Radioray 79014 and 79514 are ideal for house boats, fishing boats, ATVs, and utility vehicles. Included with every unit is a both a suction base and a magnetic base, which provides multiple ways to install the unit.
The Golight LED Portable Radioray Search Light is available in either black or white color options.
Features & Specifications:
- 370° motorized rotation
- 135° motorized tilt (45° down, 90° up)
- Advanced LED light source produces up to 320,000 Candela
- Maximum Beam Distance: 1,131 m / 3,711 ft.
- Fast/Slow speed options to improve positioning abilities
- Weatherproof remote is effective to 150 feet (even through vehicles, walls, etc.)
- Operate on 433 mhz (works on radio signal, not IR, so line of site and obstructions are not an issue)
- 4 button operation - up/down, right/left
- Remote turns light on/off, so no additional switch required
- Programmable with 2187 channels
- Radio R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified.
- Housing - ASA Luran heat resistant, high impact, weather resistant housing with highest quality UV resistant material.
- Gears and transmission parts/engineering Lexan, and brass prevents rust, corrosion and oxidation that could impair performance.
- All connectors are weatherproof and meet OEM vehicle manufacturer specifications
- Power connects via one 15-foot cord to existing vehicle/boat harness or 16 gauge wire to fuse box
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 6.5"