The IncenDio V3+
, the latest LumaPower pocket rocket, is one of the smallest lights in the world in its class. With a multitude of features, this light has a memory functions which remembers the last setting you had it on, a digitally controlled constant output circuit, and an advanced CREE LED in the middle of it all. With new improvements, a durable housing, and incredible features, the IncenDio V3+
is a must-have.
Put On Your Sunglasses
Using a CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED, this light can produce a maximum output of 450 lumens from its small design. The additional digitally regulated constant output circuit ensures a constant beam even when the batteries run close to low power. Get a beautiful beam color as this light provides a neutral white tint, preserving the color of the your target. Just click the tactical tail switch and you get instant light.
New And Improved
Using just one CR16340 battery, this light can produce the incredible outputs with unflinching ability thanks to its constant current circuit so the light stays at the same brightness even when the batteries get low on power. Type III hard anodizing and an aluminum housing make it tough and durable, while the brand new optics enable even higher efficiency. Keep a secure grip on your EDC thanks to the precision knurling lining the sleek body.V3 Improvements:
Features and Specifications:
- New optics for higher efficiency
- New circuit for higher output
- New UI for better control
- Type III HA
- New tail-retainer for better operations
BONUS: Diffuser Tip Is Included Free!
- 450 lumens output using 1 x CR16340
- Forward tactical click switch smart UI 4 levels of digitally controlled output 100%, 40%, 15% and 5%
- 480mA forward current with CR123A outputs 168 lumens
- 1A forward current with CR16340 outputs 450 lumens
- GITD O-rings at bezel and tailcap, can tailstand, candle mode.
- Spring Steel, bezel down pocket clip. Removable.
- Stainless steel trim ring around switch.
- AR-coated glass lens
- OP-textured reflector
- Type III Hard Anodizing
- Uses 1 x CR123A (not included)