iPower Combo Kit- iPower 9V Li-Ion Smart Charger, 4 x iPower 9V 520mAH Li-Poly Batteries, Battery CaseiPower Smart Charger
The iPower Charger is a dual mode (Li-Polymer & NiMH) fast, smart charger with a universal AC adapter and car charging cord. It charges the new iPower 9V Lithium Polymer rechargeable batteries, in addition to all 9V NiMh, NiCD rechargeable batteries.
Rechargeable Lithium Polymer 9V Batteries 520mAh
- 4 independent charging channels
- Negative delta V and zero delta V program control
- Auto protect with voltage and timer control
- Auto detection and charging 7.2V / 8.4V / 9.6V battery
- Super fast charge NiMh & NiCD 9V battery in 2 hours
- Individual LED for each charging channel - denotes charge status
- Comes complete with a car kit for operating your IP-FC904U 9V battery charger from your car lighter plug
- Battery Charger Dimensions: 2.75" W x 3.75" L x 1.04" D
- Includes AC Power Adapter for 100~240V AC 50/60 Hz use and the 12V car power cord
- Intelligent charger
- RoHS Compliant
iPower is offering the first and only Ultra High Capacity lithium polymer rechargeable battery intended for professional use. Lithium Polymer batteries use a new gel-type electrolyte. This gel has an energy density that is 20% more than typical Lithium Ion batteries and approximately 3 times better than NiCD or NiMh.
Actual capacity is very close to that of a standard 9V Alkaline Battery which is 540mAh. The new smaller size fits just about any device and it will actually out perform a standard 9V alkaline battery in high drain applications.
- More capacity and longer lasting power than most 9V rechargeable batteries
- Can be used as an exact replacement for standard 9V batteries in most devices
- Can be recharged hundreds of times
- Special design with Li-Polymer cell, capacity up to 520mAh
- Lithium-Polymer material, working voltage 8.4V~6.5V,
- Standard output current 1~80mA, Hi-rate continue output 500mA/hour, Max. transient current up to 2500mA/sec
- Nominal Voltage(V): 8.4V, Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 6.4V
- Built-in Protection to control over-current discharge and under-voltage discharge
The iPower Lithium Ion Kit includes a 9v Li-Ion Smart Fast Battery Charger, four 9v 520mAh Li-Poly batteries, and a convenient case to hold the four batteries. The charger features 4 independent channels and two modes, Li-Polymer and NiMH. The iPower charger also includes a universal AC adapter and car charger. The rechargeable 9 volt lithium polymer batteries can be recharged hundreds of times and have no memory effect. The batteries can also be used to replace any standard 9v battery in most equipment. Cost-effective and convenient, the Lithium Ion kit provides you with an excellent reusable power solution.