Rechargeable Lithium 9V battery 500mAh
Actual Capacity is close to that of a standard 9V Alkaline Battery (540mAh). The new smaller size fits just about any device and it will actually out perform a standard 9 volt alkaline battery in High Drain Applications.
- Chargeable in the NEW iPowerUS Charger ONLY.
- More capacity than any other 9V Rechargeable Batteries available.
- This 9V rechargeable battery will operate equipment much longer than other rechargeable batteries.
- Great for wireless microphones, and other equipment that use 9V batteries etc...
- Fast charge capable and charges with the iPOWER 4 Cell 9V Multi-Charger
- Can be used as a exact replacement for standard 9 Volt batteries in most equipment
- Can be recharged hundreds of times, and the Lithium Polymer 9V Rechargeable battery has no memory effect.
- Special design with Li-Polymer cell, capacity up to 500mAh
- Lithium-Polymer material, Working voltage 8.4V~6.5V,
- Standard output current 1~80mA, Hi-rate continue output 500mA/hour, Max. transient current up to 2500mA/sec.
- Nominal Voltage(V): 8.4V, Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 6.4V
- Built-in Protection IC to control over-current discharge and under-voltage discharge.
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 25.5 mm x 17 mm
- iPowerUS Model IP500 IP9V500
Rechargeable battery technology is available on 9V cells and iPower has manufactured rechargeable lithium 9V batteries with a capacity of 500mAh that will outperform standard nine volt alkaline cells. These rechargeable 9V cells will also outperform other rechargeable batteries. These cells can be charged hundreds of times and these cells have no memory effect. Note that you must use the new iPowerUS Charger to recharge these cells.