Rechargeable Lithium Polymer 9V battery 520mAh
iPower is offering the first and only Ultra High Capacity lithium polymer rechargeable battery intended for professional use. Lithium Polymer batteries use a new gel-type electrolyte. This gel has an energy density that is 20% more than typical Lithium Ion batteries and approximately 3 times better than NiCad or NiMh. These batteries are geared toward the location sound person using professional wireless and will out perform any rechargeable battery currently available for this use.
Actual Capacity is very close to that of a standard 9V Alkaline Battery (540mAh). The new smaller size fits just about any device and it will actually out perform a standard 9 volt alkaline battery in High Drain Applications.Features and Specifications:
Frequently Asked Questions:What is the difference between the consumer 9V-500 and the Pro 9V-520?
- Chargeable in the NEW iPowerUS Charger ONLY.
- More capacity than any other 9V Rechargeable Batteries available.
- This 9V rechargeable battery will operate equipment much longer than other rechargeable batteries.
- Great for wireless microphones, and other equipment that use 9V batteries etc...
- Can be used as a exact replacement for standard 9 Volt batteries in most equipment
- Can be recharged hundreds of times, and the Lithium Polymer 9V Rechargeable battery has no memory effect.
- Special design with Li-Polymer cell, capacity up to 520mAh
- Lithium-Polymer material, Working voltage 8.4V~6.5V,
- Standard output current 1~80mA, Hi-rate continue output 500mA/hour, Max. transient current up to 2500mA/sec.
- Nominal Voltage(V): 8.4V, Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 6.4V
- Built-in Protection IC to control over-current discharge and under-voltage discharge.
- iPowerus pv Lithium Polymer Model IP9V520
The pro 520 contains the best grade/high spec raw materials, with special control electronics, yielding higher capacity and reliability. The 520 is enhanced to power digital systems with switching power supplies. The 520 will be able to handle current spikes,heavy supply filters, shorts and other high current and adverse load conditions, with a lower rate of failure and an average overall product capacity increase of 10%, day in, and day out.What is the operating voltage for iPower batteries.
iPower LiPo batteries fully charged, will vary from 8.0 to 8.4 volts. Most batteries will charge to 8.2 or 8.3 volts. The batteries will deliver 80% of its power
by 7.2 volts.