Save 15% on this Incredible JetBeam DeviceUsing Coupon Code:
Act fast, this deal won't last long!
Jetbeam DDC10 LED Flashlight
Innovative Digital Mode Display
High Visibility Readout and Indicators
JetBeam has released the world's first series of LED flashlights to feature a built-in digital display. The display shows the output mode and remaining battery power of the flashlight on an easy-to-read LED display.
The High, Medium, and Low modes are selected by clicking the switch on and off. A double-click will access Strobe mode. Pressing the side switch for 2 seconds will turn the light on and display the current mode for 5 seconds (H for H
igh, E for mE
dium, L for L
ow, and S for S
trobe). The display will then show the remaining power of the batteries rated on a scale of zero through nine. Nine indicates that the battery is fully charged and the numbers will count down as battery life decreases.
CREE XP-G2 R5 Equipped
The DDC10 uses a single CREE XP-G2 R5 LED to output a maximum 285 lumens. A sturdy pocket clip is attached to a fully rotatable tail cap so you can attach the light anywhere and keep the display easily visible and accessible at all times. This smart, versatile light makes an excellent every-day-carry.
- JetBeam's patented Digital Display System displays current output mode and battery life
- Side switch allows for easy operation and cycling through modes
- Attacking cone (sold separately) can be used to attack a target or break glass in an emergency situation
- 360° rotatable tail for user convenience
- Stainless steel and aerospace grade aluminum body construction
- Output regulation: side-control dimming switch
- Constant current circuit for constant brightness
- Cooling slots on both sides of the flashlight aid in more efficient heat dissipation
- Length x Bezel Diameter x Body Diameter: 3.79" x 0.98" x 0.98" (110 mm x 25.1 mm x 25.1 mm)
- Weight: 2.53 oz. (72 g) (without battery)
- Uses 1 x CREE G2 LED
- Maximum output: 285 lumens
- Output and run times:
- High: 285 lumens (1 hour)
- Mid: 50 lumens (6 hours)
- Low: 5 lumens (16 hours)
- Uses 1 x CR123A sized battery (Battery not included)
- Impact resistant to 3.20 ft. (1 m)
- Water resistant to IPX-8 standards