JetBeam ST Cycler LED Flashlight
The Ultimate Flashlight Made Just For Cycling Enthusiasts
If you've been looking for a flashlight made for using with your bicycle, look no further. The JetBeam ST Cycler is a purpose built light that is up for the task! A well designed interface that has 2 modes is what makes this light great. The modes are accessed via tightening and loosening the light head. For each mode, you get two brightness levels. The two brightness levels are accessed by using the Tail-switch.
SOS, Warning, Constant On
With the head loosened slightly, the flashlight is in Cycling mode. Cycling mode has four outputs: Low, Warning Signal (slow blink of full brightness), Warning Lighting (constant medium level with high pulses), and SOS. Unlike Outdoor mode, Cycling mode does not have a memory so it will always start off in Low.
More Than Just a Great Bike Light
Ready For Your Next Adventure
With the head fully tightened, the light is in Outdoor mode which has three levels of brightness and strobe: Turbo, High, Mid, and Strobe. This is great for hiking, camping, and all other outdoor activities. In outdoor mode, the light has a memory so it will recall the last brightness level (or strobe) that the light was on. This is handy when using low modes at night so your eyes are not blasted with 425 lumens on the first click. The strobe on this light varies the strobe rate so it is extra annoying (effective) to whomever or whatever you are strobing.
Tail Stand Ready!
A Great Feature - When You Get Where You're Going
A flat Tail-switch allows the light to Tail-switch stand so you can "candle" the light.
With a CREE XM-L, the ability to use two CR123A's or a Li-Ion 18650, and two modes with multiple brightness levels; the JetBeam ST Cycler makes a great versatile flashlight that is ready for any task.Features and Specifications
- LED: CREE XM-L T6
- Reflector: Aluminum textured orange peel
- Maximum output: up to 425 lumens
- Two modes of operation: Outdoor mode and Cycling mode
- Output and Runtime:
- Turbo: 425 lumens (1 h 30 min)
- High: 190 lumens (3 h 30 min)
- Mid: 50 lumens (14 h)
- Low: 10 lumens (45 h)
- Warning Lighting: 270 lumens (2 h)
- Battery: uses 2 x CR123A or 1 x Li-Ion 18650 (Batteries not included)
- Over-discharge protection circuit built in for Li-Ion 18650 battery usage
- Waterproof up to IPX-8 standard
- Coated mineral glass lens
- Made of aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HA-III Military-grade hard-anodized finish
- Weight (excluding battery): 2.47 oz (70 g)
- Dimensions (D x L): 1" x 4.76" (25.4 x 121 mm)
- Includes: lanyard, spare rubber Tail-switch cover, spare o-ring