Klarus ED10 Remote Pressure Switch for XT10, XT11, and XT20 Models
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday, November 28th At Midnight!
The ED10 Remote Pressure Switch allows you to attach a switch to your XT model Klarus flashlight and select either a constant beam or momentary illumination with one simple control. The switch features a super low standby mode (3μ A) that will not drain the battery when left in standby mode. The PWM signal circuit controlled switch allows for optimum efficiency and high quality resilient PU material lets the cord stretch without damaging it. This remote switch also makes a great bike light so you can ride at night safely!Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: Length of curly wire: 9.05" (23 cm); Whole length of remote pressure switch: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Diameter of tailcap: 0.98" (25 mm); length of tailcap: 1.57" (40 mm)
- Weight: 1.48 oz (42 g)
- Compatible with Klarus XT10, XT11, and XT20 flashlights
- Water-resistant to IPX-8 standards
- Signal controlled switch allows for highly efficient operation
- Multiple outputs and tactical momentary-on function
- Super low standby mode (3 μA) draws almost no power from battery
- Makes a great bike light!
The Klarus ED10 remote pressure switch allows you to attach a switch to XT model Klarus flashlights to choose between a constant beam or momentary illumination. The simple tool features a super low standby mode that won’t drain the battery when left in standby mode. A PWM signal circuit controlled switch allows for maximum efficiency. The pressure switch is made of PU material that allows the cord to stretch without damaging it. The remote switch is great for many uses, including acting as a bike light for night time safety.