For a limited time only!
Receive a free RC11 charge cradle with your Klarus RS11!
Next up from Klarus is the newest iteration of the RS11. Klarus combines the rugged durability of their tactical flashlights with the versatile practicality of rechargeable devices. Add in the latest LED from CREE, updated charging indicator, updated dual-switch system, and you're in for a great roller coaster ride of illumination. You can also still expect a nice fit and finish with the hard anodized aluminum constructed body, the awesome magnetic charging connector, and toughened, ultra-clear glass lens that will keep that LED safe and shining bright. All in all Klarus has left what worked great and upgraded all the essentials to make the RS11 the best upgraded light you'll need.
Klarus has thrown in the latest and greatest XM-L2 LED from CREE to give you an explosive 930 lumens while in High mode. Producing a subtle 5 lumens while in Low mode, the RS11 will run for up to 260 hours. The textured orange peel reflector can project a beam up to 254 meters, which is equivalent to just under three football fields. Featuring three brightness modes and a disorienting strobe, which is accessed by the dual-switch; the RS11 will not have problems overheating because of the integrated heat sink that dissipates excess heat. You also don't have to worry which mode the RS11 will turn on with, as it automatically memorizes the last output level used.
Powering this beast is either two CR123A batteries or a single 18650 battery. The best feature of this light is that it is rechargeable and can be done so with the included charging cable, which magnetically attaches to the tail of the light. Also, at the tail of the light is an illuminated ring which displays red or green if the batteries are low or good to go. The RC11 Charging Cradle
from Klarus is available to make charging the RS11 a breeze. Keep this bad boy by the door or at the shop to make sure you are good to go at all times.NOTE:
Only the custom Klarus 18650 battery can be charged inside the light. Regular 18650 batteries will operate fine, but you won't be able to charge them in the light.Features:
- Ergonomic design allows easy operation with just one hand
- Dual-switch design with an enlarged and recessed main switch
- Memory function remembers the last mode you used
- Magnetic charging connector
- Illuminated charging status at charging connector
- Hard anodized aluminum construction
- Toughened, ultra-clear glass lens
- Detachable stainless steel strike bezel
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
- Integrated heat sink to efficiently dissipate excess heat
- Included Accessories: LiR18650, USB charging cable, holster, pocket clip, lanyard, 2x spare O-rings
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Runs on: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 (custom Klarus 18650 included)
- Battery Specs: The Klarus RS11 comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion 2600 mAh 18650 battery
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 930 lumens / 2.5hrs
- Mid: 230 lumens / 6hrs
- Low: 5 lumens / 260hrs
- Strobe: 930 lumens / 5hrs
- Peak Beam Intensity: 16,146cd
- Max Beam Distance: 254meters
- Length: 6.3" (160mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.4 " (35mm)
- Body Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Weight: 5.64 oz (160g) (excluding batteries)