No Foolin' Flash Sale!
Klarus TR11 Remote Pressure Switch for XT1A - XT2A and XT1C Models
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Thursday, April 2nd At Midnight!
The TR11 Remote Pressure Switch allows you to attach a switch to your XT1C, XT1A, or XT2A Klarus flashlight and select either a constant beam or blinding strobe with one simple control. Unlike most other remote pressure switches, the TR11 has two buttons on the pressure pad that lets the user access the full range of beam modes in addition to the strobe function. The switch features a super low standby mode (3 μA) that drains almost zero power from the battery and the PWM signal controlled circuit allows for optimum efficiency while operating. The switch can be used in a variety of tactical and law enforcement applications and also makes an excellent bike light!Features and Specifications:
- Length of curly wire: 9.05" (23 cm); whole length of remote pressure switch: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Diameter of tailcap: 0.90" (23 mm); length of tailcap: 1.41" (36 mm)
- Weight: 1.16 oz (33 g)
- Compatible with XT1C, XT1A, and XT2A Klarus flashlights
- Water-resistant to IPX-8 standards
- Signal controlled switch allows for highly efficient operation and does not disrupt flashlight function
- Multiple outputs, access to high, medium, and low outputs as well as strobe function
- Super low standby mode (3 μA) draws almost no power from battery