No Foolin' Flash Sale!
Klarus TR12 Remote Pressure Switch for XT2C Model
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Thursday, April 2nd At Midnight!
The TR12 Remote Pressure Switch allows you to attach a switch to your XT2C Klarus flashlight to select either a constant beam or a disorienting strobe for signaling or blinding a potential attacker. Unlike many other remote pressure switches, the TR12 has two buttons on the pressure pad that lets the user access the full range of beam modes in addition to the strobe function. The switch features a super low standby mode (3μ A) that drains almost zero power from the battery and the PWM controlled signal circuit allows for optimum efficiency while operating. This switch is ideal for tactical and law enforcement applications.Features and Specifications:
- Length of curly wire: 9.05" (23 cm); Whole length of remote pressure switch: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Diameter of tailcap: 1.02" (26 mm); length of tailcap: 1.41" (36 mm)
- Weight: 1.34 oz. (38 g)
- Compatible with XT2C Klarus flashlight
- Water-resistant to IPX-8 standards
- Signal controlled switch allows for highly efficient operation and does not disrupt flashlight function
- Super low standby mode (3 μA) draws almost no power from battery