Klarus brings you the new XT1C
precision engineered flashlight which has been developed as a professional tactical tool. Smaller than the XT10, this light can still kick up to 245 lumens of output and runs on just one CR123A battery. This light is ideal for every day carry (EDC) and has the Battery Junction seal of approval for exquisite design balanced with output level and user interface. Order yours today!
Featuring a CREE XP-G (R5) LED at the center of its precision orange peel reflector, this light produces a wide flood beam for a variety of applications so that the details don't wash out, preserving your vision. Utilizing the tactical tail switch with constant or momentary on and a model select switch next to it, you can choose from a variety of multiple output modes all the way from 245 lumens on the highest setting down to 4 lumen Low mode. Simply press and hold the mode switch to activate the 245 lumen Strobe mode.
This light is constructed from anodized aluminum with a military grade Type III hard anodizing finish which is scratch and abrasion resistant. Complete with raised heat dissipating fins which foster efficient temperature control and extend operation, precision knurling around the grip and tail cap, and holes in the tail cap for lanyard attachment, the XT1C
is elegant, yet tactical. Even clip it to your belt or place it in a holster for extra portability.Features and Specifications:
- High: 245 Lumens/1 Hour
- Medium: 60 Lumens/4 Hours
- Low: 4 Lumens/70 Hours
- Strobe Mode: 245 Lumens/2 Hours
- Runs on 1 CR123A battery
- Length: 3.9" (99mm)
- Weight (w/o Battery): 1.66oz (47g)
- Tough, sealed body with Military Grade HA Type III anodizing
- Dual Switch operation with tactical tail switch for On/ Momentary On/ Off. Secondary 'Mode' tail switch for mode selection and strobe (press and hold)
- Includes: Klarus XT1C Professional Flashlight, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-rings, User Manual with Manufacturer's 24 Month Warranty