Energizer AAA 1.5V LITHIUM High-Energy Batteries, Bulk Case
NSN# 3120008370887Features and Benefits
Energizer digital camera batteries offer the long life and consistently and reliable performance you need to get the most out of your digital camera, thanks to advanced engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing.
Lasts up to 8 times longer than alkaline batteries in digital cameras.
Ideal for Digital Cameras, CD Players, Remote Control Vehicles, Metal Detectors, Flashlights, PDAs and etc.
For the countless electronic gadgets that you can not live without, get the latest lithium battery technology that is proven to be the world's longest lasting AA and AAA batteries in high-tech devices. It has the highest energy density, flattest discharge voltage curve, longest shelf life, widest operating temperature range, and lightest weight. Specifications:
- Size: AAA
- Dimensions: Diameter 10.5 mm(0.4") x Height 44 mm (1.7")
- Voltage: 1.5V (1.72V initial peak)
- Capacity: 1250mAh Ultra High Capacity; twice run-time compares to normal AA Alkaline battery
- Max discharge: 1.0A continuous, 1.5A pulse (2sec on / 8 sec off)
- Weight: 0.3 oz. or 7.8grams, 25% less than Alkaline AAA
- Lasts up to 8x longer compares to regular Alkaline AAA battery in digital cameras (vs. Energizer MAX batteries)
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Perform in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F
- Long Shelf Life: 15 years.
NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! Do not put the battery intp charger of any kind. Do not throw the battery into water or cur open the battery. Can not be used with other types of batteries together: Alkaline, NIMH, NICD, Li-ion. Not compatible with device require more than 1.7V or can not take 1.7V. Certain camera does not take this Lithium Battery One-time use battery, can not be return once the original package is opened. Energizer L92, L92-BP2, L92BP-2
Energizer L92, L92-BP2, L92BP-2, L92VP, L92-VP, L92BP-4More Information:
Energizer L92VP AAA Ultimate batteries offer a long life and consistently reliable performance. The batteries are sold in value-sized bulk cases containing 1,148 batteries. Energizer Ultimate AAA batteries are ideal for use in high-drain electronics including digital cameras, CD Players, remotes and more. The lithium batteries last up to 8 times longer than traditional alkaline batteries and have a shelf life of up to 15 years.
The AAA batteries are 1.5V and have a max discharge of 1.0A continuous or 1.5A pulse. They operate in temperatures ranging from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.