Season's End Gear Clearance!
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Oct. 31 2014
The Leatherman MUT is the first multi-tool that functions as both a tactical and practical tool for military, Law Enforcement, or civilian shooters. The MUT features multiple areas on the tool threaded for cleaning rods and brushes and all the screwdriver bits are sized for standard military and civilian sighting adjustment work. Also built into the design of the tool is the flexibility to replace the most commonly used parts on the spot, using a simple Torx #8, keeping down-time to a minimum. With all this, a MOLLE sheath and scope adjustment wrench included, the Leatherman MUT may very well be the most efficient and useful piece in your kit. 18 Tools:
- 420HC Stainless Steel Clip Point Combo Straight/Serrated Knife
- Needle-nose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded Wire Cutters
- Replaceable Cutting Hook
- Bolt Override Tool
- Replaceable Firearm Dis-assembly Punch
- Replaceable Carbon Scraper
- Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapters
- Carabiner Clip
- Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Electrical Crimper
- INCLUDED BITS: Phillips #1-2 and 3/16, Phillips #2 and 1/4 Screwdriver, Torx #15 and Hex 7/64
- 3 Bit Count
- 1/2" and 3/8" Wrench Accessory
- 25-Year Warranty
- All Locking Blades and Tools
- Black Oxide Version Available
- Bronze Carbon Scraper and Titanium Pocket Clip
- MOLLE Sheath
- Outside-accessible Blades for One-handed Opening
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Stainless Steel Body
- Stainless Steel Handles
- 5 in (12.7 cm)
- 11.2 oz (317.5 g)
- 3 in (7.62 cm)
- BatteryJunction.com and/or any of its subsidiaries shall be held harmless for any injury caused by the purchasing of any product of a dangerous nature.
- Be sure to check with State and local laws pertaining to the proper use and carry of these products.
- The purchaser of this product is over the legal age of 18 years of age.
- By purchasing this item you agree you have fully read, understand, and agree to the terms listed above.
154CM? Kraton? G10? What does all this mean? Check out our handy Knife Guide