The T7 LED Lenser 7439 has the same incredible combination of brightness and size as the P7 with LED Lenser's tactical casing styling.
A momentary touch of the tailcap switch at any time will give you maximum brightness of 175 lumens (average value, may vary +/- 15%). Clicking the switch will give you additional low and high output modes. the T7 has Led Lenser's amazing one-handed speed-focus technology; a simple push forward or pull back will adjust the beam focus to suit your application. The beam easily adjusts from a tight spot to a wide flood.
LED Lenser technology uses high quality LEDs in a patented reflector system that produces a broad, deep and powerful beam. An internal microprocessor is used to digitally increase the voltage supplied to the led and regulate the current at the same time making the T7 highly energy efficient.Led Lenser T7 LED Lenser Interface:
Maximum brightness can be achieved at any time by pressing and holding the tail switch. To activate low output, fully press and click the switch.
To activate high, press and click the switch a 2nd time. High output gives you approximately 75% of the maximum output.
To turn off, fully depress and click the tail switch a 3rd time.Features
- LED technology - LED's are energy efficient, long-lasting, compact and durable
- Speed focus gives you one-handed beam adjustment from spot to flood
- LED Lenser optics gives you more brilliant light from a smaller flashlight
- 3 brightness modes
- A momentary press of the tail switch gives you max brightness from any mode
- Durable aluminum construction
- Power transformation technology (PTT) means more consistent light from a smaller flashlight
- Powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries*, included
- Includes belt holster with Velcro closure, wrist lanyard and batteries
- Made in china
- Limited warranty from Led Lenser
- Beam distance -- Max 689 ft, High 656 ft, Low 295 ft
- Light output -- Max 175 lumens, High 135 lumens, Low 27 lumens
- Runtime -- Max: 1 hr, High: 2 hrs, Low: 13 hrs
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Weight: 6.98 oz
- Length: 5.37 in
- Model Number: 7439
* Led Lenser recommends not using rechargeable batteries. Output will be reduced.
Note: All T7 flashlights have a mold mark on the outer edge of the lens. This is not a defect or crack but occurs as part of the manufacturing process.