Photon Micro-Light II LED Keychain Light
The Photon Micro-Light II LED keychain flashlight is an incredibly bright and ruggedly tough miniature portable light. It has a dual function on/off switch plus a momentary squeeze button. About the same size and weight of an US quarter, this light can be easily attached to your keychain and taken anywhere. Its solid construction is designed for a lifetime of trouble-free use, and the long-lasting, replaceable lithium battery is always ready even at subzero temperatures. The Photon Micro-Light II's super-bright LED generates a powerful beam visible over a mile away, and is able to illuminate any path. The versatility, superior engineering, and durability have made the brightest-for-its-size Photon Micro-Light a highly demanded accessory for personal safety, police forces, NASA shuttle crews, and Secret Service personnel. Features:
Lithium Batteries Included:
- Dual function on/off switch, plus momentary squeeze button.
- Quick release key ring -- Reliably attaches to gear or keychain for quick release.
- Micro size - goes anywhere you go
- Unbreakable LED light
- Glass filled polyurethane case -- Virtually indestructible.
- 12+ hour battery life
- Replaceable battery -- Energizer lithium batteries provide long lasting service even in sub-zero temperatures.
- Incredibly bright! -- Visible over one mile!
- Available in 8 different LED color options
LED Color Options:
- 2 x CR2016 (White, Green, Turquoise, Blue, Purple)
- 1 x CR2032 (Red, Orange, Yellow)
- White: Provides full color illumination, brightest LED, visible up to 1 mile. The narrow-angle bulb produces an incredibly bright -- and practical -- flashlight-style beam. 6500K
- Red: Preserves Night Vision- Favored by pilots, sailors, fishermen, and astronomers, and also great for safety, signaling, and map reading. Red is an internationally recognized attention color. 630 nm
- Blue: Incredibility Bright, excellent for all-purpose flashlight. The wide-angle bulb illuminates everything to the side as well as forward. 470 nm
- Orange: Outrageous Visibility, has night vision effects of the red, and bright path illumination characteristics of the yellow. It doesn't disturb night vision as much as the yellow, yet will illuminate a path better than the red. 605 nm
- Yellow: Yellow is a traditional flashlight beam color, with good projection - up to 20 to 30 feet. Because the red, yellow, & orange Photons use a single CR2032 battery rather than the pair of smaller CR2016 cells used in the other colors, they will provide a significantly longer battery life at the expense of some brightness. This makes these colors excellent for use in emergency kits or other situations where battery life is a primary concern over absolute brightness. 592 nm
- Green: The green light is nearly as bright as the blue, turquoise, and white lights while offering a slightly longer battery life. Because the green LED bulb tends to be a bit more efficient than the other colors, it can run for up to 20 hours with one set of batteries. 525 nm
- Night Vision Green (Turquoise): Because of its lighter shade of color, the turquoise beam is arguably slightly brighter than the blue. The wide-angle bulb can light up an entire room. At reduced brightness levels (try swapping a single CR2032 for the included pair of CR2016 batteries), the blue-green color of the turquoise is an excellent alternative to red for night vision preservation. 495 nm
- Purple (Ultraviolet): The purple light produces a black-light effect; making lighter colors (whites, fluorescents, etc.) appear to glow. Purple bulbs do emit some UV light, which can be harmful if viewed directly. Click here for more detailed information about the specialty uses of purple & UV Photons. 405 nm
Model Numbers: PWK PBK PGK POK PPK PRK PTK PYK