The Proton Pro UV LED flashlight was developed for the Port Authority of NY/NJ for identification verification (Driver's licenses, Passports, currency, credit cards, etc.).
Utilizing a state of the art UV (ultraviolet) LED as its primary light 'source' the Proton Pro UV also features a secondary white LED to serve as a backup light source.
- 375nm UV Primary LED
- Single Button Operation - Even with gloves.
- Smart Circuit Freedom Technology
Electronic instant full power on/off at anytime. Full range brightness control. 5 safety modes: Slow - Medium - Fast - SOS & Signal Morse Code (of the UV LED)
- Easy Battery Replacement
Takes any AA size Energizer Lithium, NiMH, Alkaline, NiCad or Standard Carbon Battery. Provides long-lasting service even in sub-zero temperatures. (Continual burn times vary depending on the kind of battery used.)
Rubber O-rings allow for fail proof use in all kinds of bad weather.
- Detachable Clip
Easily removable belt clip. Trim piece that fills in the removable belt clip is included.
- 24 K Gold Plated Contacts
Ensures optimum electrical conductivity.
Money Verification, ID's, Documents, Credit Cards, Checks, Passports, Bank Notes, Watermarks. Also used for anti-freeze leak detection, analyzing minerals, checking chemicals, curing of glues and resins and inks, and finding florescent markers.
- 375nm, 120Mw (Seoul Semiconductor) UV Primary LED
- 3 Lumen White Secondary LED
- 46 Grams w/Clip & Battery
- Type II Hard Anodize Finish
- With Hardened Glass Lens
- Friction Ridges For Sure Grip
- Uses any AA primary Battery (Lithium, Alkaline, or NiMh)