The D-Mini gets a CREE XM-L LED
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Offer Valid While Supplies Last!
The LumaPower D-Mini EX2 Second Generation
LED flashlight is one super-torch which boasts a high lumen output from a durable and solid body design. Continuing the legacy, this light is ever brighter than before and features all the advantages of its predecessor, but made with ever more care. With improved levels of output, never be left in the dark with this comfortable and durable flashlight from LumaPower.
Utilizing a CREE XM-L (T6) Cool White LED, this light can blast out over 600 lumens from its compact size. Subtle in its appearance, the D-Mini EX2 Second Generation
runs on a maximum level of output all the way down to just five percent for a low-level beam. Select different modes using the SMART user interface to even obtain access to a blinding tactical strobe. Unlike many other LumaPower flashlights, this one has a smooth reflector to give a far laser-like beam distance. What gives this light such an increase of lumen output? The answer is in its versatility.
Options, Options, Options!
Not only can you use this light on a single Li-Ion 16340 battery configuration, but you can also use just a single Lithium CR123A battery as well. Made from T6061 aircraft grade aluminum with a Type III hard anodizing finish, the D-Mini EX2 Second Generation
can withstand bumps and dings. The double sided anti-reflective lens enables for a clear and crisp beam that will continually shine bright. The tactical elements including the crenelated bezel and forward tactical clicky-switch allow for self-defense capabilities as well.Features
- LED: Cree XM-L T6 Cool White
- 4 Levels of output: 100%, 40%, 15%, 5%
- Smart UI: Ultra->High->Med->Low + Tactical Strobe
- A smooth reflector maximizes throw
- Double-sided AR-coated lens
- Forward tactical click switch with thread-lock design
- Able to tailcap stand in "candle" mode
- Made of T6061 aircraft aluminum
- Type-III Hard Anodizing
- Package includes: spare o-rings, spare rubber tailcap boot
- Using 1x Li-Ion 16340: 15 to 600 lumens (out the emitter)
- Using 1x Lithium CR123A: 15 to 350 lumens (out the emitter)
- Using 1x 2800mAh Li-Ion 16340: 120 minutes on Ultra, 3,000 minutes on Low
- Using 1x Lithium CR123A: 120 minutes on Ultra, 4,000 minutes on Low
- Battery Types: 1x Lithium CR123A or 1x Li-Ion CR16340 (Batteries not included)
- Length (with standard battery tube): 4.04" (102.5 mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1.67" (42.5 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.96" (24.5 mm)
- Weight (with standard battery tube, no battery installed): 4.3 oz (122 g)