LumaPower LM21 EDC LED Flashlight with CREE XP-G2 - Uses 1 x AAA
The LumaPower LM21
is the perfect balance between output, run time, and durability. Compact and lightweight, this light will go wherever you take it as it easily fits in your pocket. The LM21
also has an integrated multi-level output system which switches between three modes. Get a large hot spot in a small package with this awesome flashlight from LumaPower!
Bursting With Light
From just one single CREE XP-G2 LED, this light throws out a beam of up to 300 lumens, which is incredible considering its small size. With the multiple output level system, you can also get 185 lumens and a 10 lumen low mode for extended run times, making this small light perfect for time consuming applications such as mechanic work or home improvement. Keep it chugging for over 53 hours!
The small, lightweight, and durable design of the LM21
makes it a keeper for hands-on work. In fact, it is so lightweight and small that you can easily fit it in your ear like a pencil! No extra straps or bulky shapes to get in the way with this little guy. Not only that, but it runs on a widely available and inexpensive AAA battery so you never have to worry about battery expenses. Of course, this light has a military grade Type III hard anodized body and a lens with an anti-reflective coating so it is not only scratch resistant, but has a clear and crisp hot spot.Features:
- Military Grade Type III hard anodized body
- Compatible with alkaline, NiMH, or Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Included accessories: spare O-rings, lanyard
- LED: CREE XP-G2
- Runs on: 1x AAA (Alkaline/NiMh/Li-ion) (Batteries NOT included)
- Output mode/Runtime (Li-ion 10440*):
- High: 300 lumens / 0.7 hr
- Mid: 185 lumens / 4.33 hr
- Low: 10 lumens / 53.33 hr
- Length: 3.5" (90mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.47" (12mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 0.57" (14.5mm)
- Weight: 0.74 oz (21g) (excluding batteries)
The TF10440 protected battery does not fit in the LM21 as indicated on the packaging. However, the unprotected 10440 does fit.