LumaPower MENTOR LED Flashlight Tool-Light 2xC cell with Cree R2 (WC/WD)
Introducing the Mentor
Led flashlight from LumaPower. This state-of-the-art flashlight is a professional tool light which provides an even balance between comfort, power, run time, and capability. Featuring a SMART user interface which is user friendly, this light is designed for ease of use. With multiple added features such as a precision reflector and rugged construction, the Mentor
is sure to please.
Light Up The Night
Illuminate Your World
Fitted with one of the latest CREE LED's, this light offers a maximum 225 lumens for a 2.5 hour long run time. Using commonly available and used C cells, either alkaline or NiMH, this light provides optimum illumination no matter the task. For emergencies, the Mentor
can run on just one C cell if need be.
The Nitty Gritty
Utilize Your Lumens
Tail stand capability, intelligent memory function, and the orange peel reflector are just some of the numerous advantages this light has to offer. The matte black Type III hard anodized finish on the durable and rugged aluminum body make this light a true workhorse engineered to handle serious mechanical tasks. The tactical tail switch puts the finishing touches on this great light.Features and Specifications:
Standard 2xC Dimensions:
- Runtime: 2.5hrs on high (2 x C 5000mah NiMh)
- SMART UI: 3 levels, with memory (last level used) and you can also lock it into any 1 mode using 4 1/2 presses. So the light becomes a single mode with a tactical style interface.
- Forward Tactical Click switch
- OP reflector
- Tail-stand capable
- Type III Hard Anodized (Black)
- Memory retains last power level used
- Can operate on Alkaline or NiMh batteries - NiMh recommended for optimum output/runtime performance
- Overall length: 6.74" (171.2 mm)
- Max. Diameter: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.30" (33.2mm)
- Weight: 7.7 oz (220 g) (Without Battery)