LumaPower MRV SK Ultra III Standard LED Flashlight
This LumaPower MRV-SideKick Ultra III is designed for beam throw proficiency. The tactical torch offers output levels up to 1,000 lumens, which is comparable to the high-end, heavy-duty models. The MRV-SideKick Ultra III flashlight is equipped with a pure white LED and a forward tactical switch for quick-and-easy operation. The constant current circut with memory functions, 4 output levels and strobe mode offer various options to suit the needs of a diverse audience.
Select To Reflect
The Advantages Of Smooth
To see farther than any previous LumaPower flashlight, all you need is this MRV-SideKick Ultra III which can blast out a maximum output of 1,000 lumens. Equipped with a smooth reflector, you can now see for extended distances as the light becomes more focused. The difference between an orange peel reflector and a smooth reflector, although minor in appearance, are quite actually very big. Orange peel reflectors bounce light waves emitted from the light source in random directions which ultimately radiate outward in a broad beam. Smooth reflectors precisely bounce light waves in similar directions, which keeps them focused more consistently on a smaller area. Take a larger smooth reflector and couple it with a Luminus SST-50 W655 WJ LED and you have 1,000 lumens focused on a bright spot, allowing you to see farther than ever before.
Not only can you achieve bright beams, but this flashlight is more than capable of withstanding the rigors of mother nature. Made from T6 aircraft grade aluminum with Type III hard anodizing and a shiny black finish, an anti-roll design around the crenelated bezel, and precision knurling around the bezel, mid section, and tail cap, this light is user friendly and durable at the same time. Replacing batteries is easy as the tail cap is easily removable. Get a great comfortable feel in a lightweight design from the LumaPower MRV-SideKick Ultra III LED flashlight.
Features and Specifications:
- LED: Luminus SST-50 W65S WJ-Bin
- Smooth Reflector
- Max Output: 1000 Lumens (Out the emitter)
- Min Output: 50 Lumens (Out the emitter)
- Output Levels: Ultra 100%, High 40%, Medium 15%, Low 5%, 12~14 Hz Strobe
- Runtimes with 2 x 18650 2800mAh:
- 80 Minutes on Ultra to 50%
- 180 Minutes on High to 50%
- Input Voltage: 5V to 12V DC
- Uses Li-Ion rechargeable batteries (Not included), such as 2 x 18650, 2 x 17670, or 2 x 16340.
- Forward Current: 3.6A~3.75A
- Bezel Diameter: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Tail Cap Diameter: 1.14" (29 mm)
- Reflector Diameter: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Material: T6 aircraft aluminum with Type III HA
- Accessories included: spare o-rings (for battery tube)
Note: Though primary CR123A batteries may be used in this light, LumaPower recommends using CR123A's for emergency use only, and only on the low output levels.