LumaPower MENTOR MT-E LED Flashlight Tool-Light 3xC cell with Cree MC-E LED
This state-of-the-art LED flashlight from LumaPower provides a great balance between brightness and run time. Like the standard Mentor LED flashlight, this Mentor MT-E
tool light retains a similar body design. However, this light can dish out over twice the lumen output. The additional versatility of this light allows for additional battery extender tubes to be configured just the way you want so you can optimize between run time, weight, and portability.
The Prodigal Son
Sometimes referred to as the "prodigal son" of the first Mentor, and ironically named, this Mentor MT-E
shares the same features as its predecessor, but has that additional powerful lumen output boost. With a single press of the green tactical tail switch, get an instant output of over 500 lumens from the CREE MC-E LED inside the orange peel reflector. This textured reflector created a solid flood beam which lights up a wide area while preserving details at the same time. Now you can get a powerful area light while being able to use it for those close up applications.
While the Mentor MT-E
is elegant and sleek in its structure and matte black Type III hard anodized finish, it is also practical. Precision knurling around the grip maintain a non-slip grip so you won't ever drop it while it feels comfortable to hold. The additional tactical tail switch is great for fast operation. Attach a lanyard through the holes milled in the tail cap for additional carry options. The Mentor MT-E
is made from durable aluminum with tail stand capability.Features and Specifications:
Standard 3xC Dimensions:
- SMART UI: 3 levels, with memory (last level used) and you can also lock it into any 1 mode using 4 1/2 presses. So the light becomes a single mode with a tactical style interface.
- Forward Tactical Click switch
- OP reflector
- Tail-stand capable
- Type III Hard Anodized (Black)
- Memory retains last power level used
- Can operate on 2 or 3 Alkaline or NiMh batteries (3 required for full output. NiMh recommended for optimum output/runtime performance. Can also work on 1 x C sized Li-Ion cell (only protected cells recommended).
- Overall Length: 8.78" (223 mm)
- Max. Diameter: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.30" (33.2 mm)
- Weight: 9.1 oz (260 g) (Without Battery)