MAXPEDITION M-2 Waistpack - 5 Colors Available (0308)
The M-2 Waistpack is Maxpedition's smallest modular pocket, offering even lower profile than the best-selling M-1. The front snap compartment will fit a cellphone or flashlight while the main compartment, with three small pack cloth subdividers, is the right size for GPS, small radio, digital camera, or an 8 oz. soda can. Two pen slots hold writing utensils or sunglasses. The M-2 Waistpack can be used as a stand-alone belt pouch or can be integrated to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately) Take it on hikes, bike rides, or just wear it around the office to have all your essentials easily accessible.
- Main: 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Frontal: 4.5" x 2.5" x 1"
- Belt: 2.5" Closed Loop w/ Cache
- Attach: 3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- $11.76(155 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(6 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(114 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!