Maxpedition Rollypoly Medium Folding Utility Dump Pouch 0208
- Item #: MAXPEDITION-0208-OPT
- Brand: Maxpedition
The Rollypoly® is MAXPEDITION's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design. Precisely sized to hold seven M4 30-round mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines. Alternatively, the Rollypoly® is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A Velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag. In its folded state, the Rollypoly® is a mere 3" x 3" x 1.75", saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately ). A top loop allows the Rollypoly® to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
- Folded: 3" (Length) x 3" (Width) x 1.75" (Depth)
- Open: 6" (Diameter), 8" (Height)
- Total Volume: 190 cu. in.
- Empty Weight: 0.3 lb
- Holds seven 30rnd M16 mags
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: Siamese SlikClip (included); 3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Makes a great brass bag!
April 14, 2016
Sorry, not a big forward deployed operator here, just a weekly target shooter, but I must say, this rolls right up and makes a great "brass bag" that fits perfectly in my range bag when I hit the gun club to burn through a box or two. I save my brass for reloading, so this comes out, unrolls and does the deed. Goes home, gets emptied, rolls back up and goes back in the range bag. I've used it for a few other things, but in general, that what it's job is for me and it works perfectly.
Pros:Maxpedition seems to overbuild everything they make, this will get sold at an auction someday, after I am looong gone...
Keep \'em Rollin\'
October 17, 2011
I like ROLLING my ROLLING papers in my ROLLYPOLY with a ROLLING Rock in my back pocket. It serves an important ROLE in my life, and that\'s just how I ROLL.
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1400mAh 3V Lithium (LiMNO2) Batteries - 12 Pack (Shrink Wrapped in Pairs)$12.00(179 Reviews)As Low As: $10.86 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Nitecore Tube USB Rechargeable LED Keylight - 45 Lumens - Built-in Battery Pack - Black, Blue, Clear, Green or Pink$9.90(122 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!