MAXPEDITION FR-1 Pouch 0226
The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper ”clamshell” opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lair™ in front with bungee cord compression. Note: First aid supplies shown in photo are not included.
- Main: 7” x 5” x 3” with full zipper opening
- Available colors: Black, Green, Khaki, Digital Foliage Camo
- Carry handle: Yes
- Modular webbing (front): 2 rows, 2 x 2.5” wide channels
- Modular webbing (sides): 2 rows, 1 channel
- Shoulder strap: Equipped with D-rings, strap sold separately
- Attachment method: Long Malice Clips
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great First Aid Bag
February 24, 2016
I needed a First Aid bag to keep in my truck. This bag is a perfect size for this. Has lots of places to keep everything. Decided to get it in the Foliage Green color and it looks pretty good. I think it should have some designation that it is a First Aid bag or be able to add such.
Merchant Response:Hi John, It does actually mention in the product description that this is a first aid bag; "can be used as a specialized medical pouch" and "evolved from a first aid kit bag." I can see from your comments that you're satisfied with your purchase; that's great. If you are, however, looking for a more specific first aid gear bag, we also sell this: http://www.batteryjunction.com/maxpedition-0329-opt.html
Pros:Very well made, lots of places to keep things in place and organized.
Cons:No marking to designate that this is a First Aid Bag. Wish it was a little easier to see what is in the bag.
- $11.76(155 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(6 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(114 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!