Maxpedition SPARTAN™ WALLET 0229
The new Maxpedition #0229 SPARTAN Wallet replaces our "over-engineered" PUG Wallet design. The evolution was a result of popular demand for our general purpose wallet design WITHOUT the bulky zippered coin purse that made pocket carry difficult. Our customers were right; this simplification makes for a much better yet less expensive wallet. The SPARTAN still contains a plethora of small compartments secured with Velcro tabs to prevent slippage. Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy. An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts. Sewn-in Hypalon tie-down tab allows attachment of a tether for additional security.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
I would recommend this item to a friend.
" Padlock Optional " . . . .
March 11, 2016
Folks, This is one of the best designed wallets I have owned since I started carrying one. I just ordered my 2nd one because I have learned over the years if something is well made & a great deal, for some unknown reason, companies will not make it the year after you buy yours. I really like the Velcro strip that keeps the wallet closed, the Velcro straps on the inside to keep your credit cards from coming out (although the slots are really snug in the first place), & the mesh pocket on the outside is a neat feature if you have any type of discount or "points" cards you use often. Most scanners can pick up the card thru the mesh so you do not need to pull the card out to be scanned. The inside has more than enough room for as many credit / I.D. / phone / or gift cards you would want, along with 2 longer ones to carry cash or papers. All in all, a great wallet for a great price. The material is heavy duty & double stitched on all the seams. You just can not go wrong with this for a Christmas or birthday gift. Be safe.
Pros:Excellent price / Heavy duty material / Double stitched seams / Velcro closure & inside straps for security / Mesh pocket on outside for quick reference / 9+ card pockets & 2 longer ones for cash.
Cons:Once again, still trying to find one . . .
Titanium Innovations CR123A 1400mAh 3V Lithium (LiMNO2) Batteries - 12 Pack (Shrink Wrapped in Pairs)$11.76(167 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(7 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(117 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!