Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Maxpedition JK-2 Concealed Carry Pouch (MAXPEDITION-0481)
The JK-2 Large Concealed Carry Pouch is the larger version of the JK-1. This pouch is a discreet alternative to a belt holster, being able to fit a medium to large frame handgun plus a single extra magazine. As with the JK-1, this pouch also features ambidextrous operation with a quick opening pull tab and can be easily attached to your belt or PALS with its 3" TacTie attachment straps.
- Main compartment is 6.5" x 1.5" x 8.5"
- Frontal slip pocket is 4.75" in length and 6.5" in height
- Great alternative to traditional belt holsters
- Low profile
- Holds most popular medium frame to full size handguns plus an additional magazine
- Hook-&-Loop universal holster and magazine holder inserts
- Ambidextrous operation
- 3/4 opening for easy access
- Heavy duty zipper closures
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for preventing grime
- High strength zippers
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Needs a little work.
December 8, 2015
This item is a great idea, but MaxP could have executed a little better. Roomy enough for most full size autoloader pistols (no, not your 500 BFG.), and includes the Velcro attachment items for pistol and mag. The dual zippers and pull tab for quick access are great, but the material is so stiff, it takes some effort and practice to get it right, and I'm still not sure the nylon zippers will last many such cycles of tactical pull-opening. The outer pocket is nice, but some integral padding in the front panel to prevent printing and maintain anonymous shape is really needed. It should probably hang a little lower as well. Finally, the 'universal' handgun Velcro mount is not the same dimensions as the full-sized one sold separately, so it is not as good a fit to the full-size frames the bag itself can hold. And the mag holder has such a small Velcro footprint, you would need 2 or 3 to securely hold a loaded double-stack. Not Battery Junction's fault - Maxpedition could do better!
Cons:stiff material, no padding, rides high, and TOO Expensive.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(220 Reviews)As Low As: $10.86 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Nitecore Tube USB Rechargeable LED Keylight - 45 Lumens - Built-in Battery Pack - Black, Blue, Clear, Green or Pink$9.90(140 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(15 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!