The Janus Extension Pocket
from Maxpedition, a two-faced pocket bag which has loop fields for ID patches, PALS webbing, and an adjustable and removable strap. The Janus Extension Pocket
can be used independently by using a modular PALS webbing attachment.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector to prevent grime
- High strength zippers
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sounds closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing and composite nylon thread
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched
- L: 8" W: 4" H: 1.5"
- Extension strap range, maximum: 13" minimum: 8"