Maxpedition F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch 9819
The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch is a great portable, and easy to access medical pouch for travelling doctors, nurses, EMTs, militay personell and more. The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base-the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it. This light and easy-to-access medical pouch is a necessity to anyone providing help on the go. Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more. Attachment method: 5" TacTie™ (sold seperately).
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- $11.76(155 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $94.95(6 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $9.90(114 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $54.75(13 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!