NiteCore D11.2 LED Flashlight
The NiteCore D11.2 makes a great EDC (Every Day Carry) light, now with the improved XP-G R5 LED. Nicely finished with sturdy construction, this light is reliable and ready when you need it. The piston drive switch is responsive and easy to use. The D11.2 adds infinitely adjustable output rather than having discrete brightness levels as it's predecessor, the D10. The D11.2 version now adds a shortcut to the highest and lowest modes.
The interface is simple: pressing the switch one will activate constant output. Once on, pushing and holding the switch will cause the brightness to ramp up/down. The Strobe and SOS functions can be activated from any brightness level. SOS is selected with the light on by quickly double clicking the switch. With the light on, Strobe is activated with a quick click and hold.
For the D11.2 version, the lowest mode can be selected with the light on by double clicking the tailcap. Quickly clicking and holding the tailcap with the light turned on is a shortcut the highest mode.
Using just a single AA battery is a big advantage. AA's are one of the most common batteries, and the D11 can use Alkaline, Lithium, or even rechargeable Ni-MH cells and 3.6V Li-Ion.Features and Specifications
Output & Runtime
- Unique electronically controlled "Smart PD" switch-designed for reliability
- 'Infinitely Variable' digitally controlled brightness system
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Strobe and SOS functionality
- Military grade aluminum alloy construction for strength and durability
- Compact and lightweight - suitable for EDC (Every Day Carry)
- Mil-spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Impact resistant in accordance with US MIL-STD-810F
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Broad-voltage fully regulated circuit, compatible with standard primary batteries as well as protected Li-Ion cells (batteries should not exceed 50mm in length or it may interfere with its operation)
- Uses common AA's as well as protected Lithium-Ion 14500's!
- High intensity CREE XP-G R5 LED with 50,000 hour life and maximum output of 145 lumens
- Ultra clear impact-resistant optical lens with orange peel reflector
- Military grade 550 parachute cord tactical lanyard
- Ability to tail stand for use in 'candle' mode
- Dimensions: 89mm x 19mm or 3.5in x 0.75in (length x diameter)
- Maximum output of 145 lumens for 1.5 hours
- Minimum output of 3 lumens for 100 hours
PLEASE NOTE: The pocket clip for the D10 will not
fit the D11.