I want to believe sale! Out of this world savings!
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday, March 6th At Midnight!
Introducing the brand new EAX Hammer
from Nitecore. Nitecore has illuminated the world with brand new flashlight designs that continue to transform the way we think about lighting technology. This addition to the Nitecore family is truly a game changer for high powered lights. Equipped with two LED's that produce a spike in lumen output, the EAX Hammer
is a new solution to using AA batteries in high performance flashlights.
Leading The Way
Dual LED Technology
The EAX Hammer
is an upgrade from your standard single LED flashlight as this powerhouse is fitted with two CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED's, both burning at a peak beam intensity of up to 60,000 cd. By simply pressing the button towards the bezel, you can select up to five output levels to get just the right amount of light for whatever the situation. Really turn up the heat with the 2,000 lumen Turbo mode for blinding light, or use the one lumen mode for low level lighting without washing out your target.
Get reliable and dependable performance from Nitecore's solid manufacturing. The EAX Hammer
is built from aerospace grade aluminum with heat fins that operate best during long run times. The specially milled handle allows for a non-slip grip, letting you hold your light securely. The Precision Digital Optics Technology provides for extreme reflector performance, especially when using two LED's so they align perfectly to provide for optimal beam distances. Get even more beam clarity with the toughened ultra clear glass lens. Reverse polarity protection is also included so you don't have to worry about damaging your internal components when improperly inserting your AA batteries, for which the uses eight. As with many professional-grade Nitecore flashlights, this light is dust and waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards so you can dunk it in the water or leave it out in the desert and it will continue to provide unhindered lighting.
- Made from aerospace grade HAIII military specification hard anodized aluminum
- Lens made from toughened ultra clear glass
- Reverse polarity protection
- IPX-8 dust and waterproof
- 8 rapidly switchable brightness levels
- Precision Digital Optics Technology for extreme reflector performance
- Integrated head radiator with heat dissipating fins
- High efficiency circuit board for extended run times
- Dual purpose power indicator for battery level and voltage display
- LED: 2 x CREE XM-L2 (T6)
- Runs on: 8 x AA alkaline batteries
- Output mode/Run time:
- Turbo: 2,000 lumens/1.5 hrs
- High: 1,200 lumens/1.75 hrs
- Medium: 400 lumens/7 hrs
- Low: 150 lumens/18 hrs
- Micro: 1 lumen/800 hrs
- Peak beam intensity: 60,000 cd
- Maximum beam distance: 1,607.7 ft (490m)
- Length: 7.68" (195mm)
- Head size: 2.76" (70mm) x 1.97" (50mm)
- Body diameter: 1.95" (41.8mm)
- Weight: 13.47 oz (382 g) (excluding batteries)