The HC90's brilliant interface makes it one of the most unique headlamps on the market. The ability to control output on a very precise level is coupled with massive outputs to make this a truly utilitarian piece of gear. The HC90 is perfect for hikers, campers, and hunters as well as anyone who's ever found themselves stuck on a tough job site as the sun goes down. Hands-free illumination is essential to a variety of tasks, and Nitecore has found the ultimate LED device to light up your world. The single switch at the top of the light has the ability to ramp up power from a 1 lumen low all the way to a 900 lumen
maximum. Stop the switch at any point along the way to keep the HC90 at the exact output you need.
Nitecore knows that all the features in the world are no good if they can't withstand the punishment of real-world use. That's why the HC90 is built from ultra-strong anodized aluminum and fitted with O-ring seals that allow complete water resistance in up to two meters of water for 30 minutes. The HC90 is also impact resistant and protected against scratches and corrosion, so you can be sure this piece of gear can last through the toughest bock-country conditions or job-site hazards.
Red, green, blue, for the win
On top of the brilliant white LED, Nitecore also included three colored LED's that offer a full spectrum of benefits. Red light preserves night vision, blue light aids in tracking game, and green light maintains a low profile. Each setting can be accessed without having to cycle through the white LED , making this an extremely practical device for hikers and hunters alike. Powered by a single 18650 or two CR123A batteries, the HC90 is a truly well-rounded piece of gear.
RCR123A batteries are NOT to be recharged inside the headlamp. Only 18650 batteries.Features:
- Infinite adjustable brightness outputs via the smooth sliding control
- Integrated micro-usb port for recharging the 18650 battery*
- Extreme wide 100° beam angle
- Widely-used RGB illumination system for a multitude of applications
- Side switch allows for one-handed operation
- Comfortable and lightweight head strap
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (T6)
- Runs on: 2x CR123A/RCR123A or 1x 18650 (Batteries NOT included)
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 900 lumens / .75hrs
- Medium: 530 lumens / 2hrs
- Low: 0.2 lumens / 200hrs
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3000cd
- Beam distance: 110 meters
- Length: 3.54" (90mm)
- Width: 0.86" (22mm)
- Weight: 4.59 oz (135g) (excluding batteries)