is a streamlined version of the MT2A. Its updated styling offers machined grips and smooth, elegant lines. An advanced XP-E2 R2 LED is powered by two AA batteries and intelligent memory circuitry that gives you the best in usability and efficiency. In the past, AA flashlights have had to sacrifice power in the name of practicality but, thanks to ever-improving technologies, Nitecore is able to get more and more impressive outputs from this widely available and inexpensive power source.
Ready for Anything
On top of its brilliant output, the MT21A is also rugged and dependable. A hard anodized aluminum body is perfectly fitted with O-ring seals that give this light an IPX-8
water resistance! That means up to 30 minutes submerged in water two meters deep! The body maintains a slim profile making it easy to carry in any backpack, glove compartment, or emergency prep kit. The MT21A utilizes a tail-switch for activating the light and cycling through its output modes. Nitecore included a 15 lumen low mode for up close illumination, as well as a 60 lumen medium, and 130 lumen high mode. The 260 lumen turbo mode is ideal for long-range lighting thanks to the MT21A's smooth reflector which has been engineered to project light down range.
Choose Your Task
The MT21A offer two separate operating configurations depending on your needs. When the bezel twisted to the left, the MT21A is in its user-defined mode, allowing you to cycle through its four output modes
, as well as a blinding strobe by rapidly depressing the tail-switch. The light will turn on its most recent mode. With the bezel twisted all the way to the right, the light is in its turbo mode. Depressing the tail-switch when in turbo mode will automatically engage the light's brightest setting. Turbo mode is perfect when you know you'll need instant access
to the light's full power - when you're searching through a field, or looking down a trail. The user-defined mode is more useful in closer situations, when you may want to adjust your brightness repeatedly as you look through a tent or hallway.
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides exceptional throw capability.
- Two rapid switching modes suit various user requirements.
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Intelligent memory functions
- Reverse polarity protection
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Purpose designed reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam
- Aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for better grip
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (submersible to two meters)
- Includes: Lanyard, spare plastic cap, and spare O-ring
- LED Premium CREE XP-E2 R2 LED
- Runs on: 2 x AA Batteries (NOT Included)
- Turbo: 260 Lumens/2 Hours
- High: 130 Lumens/5 Hours
- Medium: 60 Lumens/12 Hours
- Low: 15 Lumens/50 Hours
- Peak beam intensity: 10,000cd
- Throw distance: 200 meters
- Length: 6.1” (155mm)
- Head Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Tail Diameter: 0.85” (21.5mm)
- Weight: 68grams (2.4oz)(without battery)