Save 20% on this and Other amazing Nitecore Products!
Using Coupon Code:
Act fast, this deal won't last long!
The Nitecore SENS Series
of LED flashlights features advanced technology that responds to your needs instantly. Each model is fitted with remarkable circuitry that dims and brightens automatically
as you point the light from the floor, to the ground ahead, to the horizon. Known as Advanced Dimming Technology (ADT), Nitecore's patented system offers the LED's brightest outputs when the light is oriented ahead, towards the horizon, giving you the farthest throw. As the light is pointed downwards, the output will dim twice. Once at 45 degrees and again when pointed directly at the floor. This responsive feature saves your battery life and reduces eye fatigue caused by high outputs reflecting off of close surfaces.
The SENS AA Compact
is a perfectly sized every day carry flashlight. Powered by a single AA battery and measuring at just over three inches long, it is ideal for carrying in your pocket, purse, backpack, or glove compartment. Durable construction and advanced engineering ensure it reliability and toughness for years to come. The simple and intuitive twist-bezel interface makes operating this light a breeze. Simply rotate the head of the light to turn on the light. ADT will automatically be activated. The SENS's auto-dimming feature can also be turned off using the twist bezel, allowing you to keep the SENS AA 120 lumen
high mode regardless of where it is pointed. Nitecore constructed this light out of military grade hard anodized aluminum that is scratch resistant, impact resistant, and water proof up to IPX-8
water resistance standards.Features and Specifications
- Dimensions (L x Head Diameter x Tail Diameter): 3.18" (81 mm) x 0.77" (19.8 mm) x 0.68" (17.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.91 oz. (26 g)
- Uses 1 x AA size battery (Batteries not included)
- Uses 1 x CREE XP-G (R5) LED with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Output: 120 lumens (high), 20 lumens (mid), 6 lumens (low)
- Runtime: 2 hours (high), 12 hours (mid), 60 hours (low)
- Maximum throw of 173.8 ft. (53 m)
- Acceleration sensor and micro-computer sense position of the flashlight and adjust output accordingly
- Reverse polarity protected board voltage circuit is compatible with primary or rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Convenient one-handed operation
- Water resistant to IPX-8 standards
- Impact resistant to 4.92 ft. (1.5 m)
- Tail stand capable
- Includes: key chain, spare O-ring