|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Friday, November 28th At Midnight!
Compact and Tactical
The Nitecore SRT3 Defender
is an easy-to-use LED flashlight designed to be carried every day. The tactical configuration and variety of colored LED's means this light is ideal for everyone from casual users to police and military personnel in need of a back-up flashlight. The SRT3 fits easily into your pocket and can provide huge outputs in an instant. Advanced LED technology adds efficiency and longevity to the truly unique design of the Defender.
Advanced LED Technology
Nitecore started with a compact body that measures less than four inches in length, then packed a powerful XM-L2 T6 LED
inside. In its highest mode, the SRT3 is capable of producing 550 lumens!
The machined aluminum body is rugged enough for tough, outdoor use and features a military-spec anodizing to protect against scratches and corrosion. Precision construction and O-ring seals allow the Defender to remain resistant to water at up to two meters of submersion. The Defender's unique configuration allows it to be run off of a single CR123A battery, or one AA battery when using the included AA extender.
The SRT3's interface is a revolutionary combination of a tail-switch interface and a Smart Selector Ring
at the top of the light. The tail-switch allows easy one-handed operation, even in conjunction with a firearm or other weapon. When the switch is activated, the Defender jumps into action at whatever setting its rotator ring has been set to. To adjust the output, simply twist the selector ring and watch as the lumens grow and fade, allowing you to stop at the exact brightness level you need. Keep twisting to the right, and the light will click into its 550 lumen turbo mode, and then into its blinding strobe.
Red, White, And Blue LED's
As if all of this wasn't enough, Nitecore also included a red/blue auxiliary LED for help preserving night vision and tracking game
. The red and blue settings, as well as an ultra-low mode and an SOS beacon can be accessed by twisting the rotator ring to the left, with each mode located with another click. The SRT3 Defender is a member of Nitecore's larger line of SRT flashlights. The SRT series
is defined by their Smart Selector Ring, tactical tail-switch interface, and aggressive profiles. The SRT3 is available with the grey finish
shown in this listing as well as a black finish
- Utilizes the latest CREE XM-L2 T6 LED for a maximum output of up to 550 lumens
- Second generation of 'Crystal Coating Technology' along with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' provide extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with unique multi-colored (red and blue) tactical/signaling lights
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 200 hours run time on lowest output level
- Infinite brightness adjustment from 0.1 to 550 lumens
- 8 modes to choose from (Infinite Brightness 0-550 lumens, Strobe, Turbo, red light, blue light, flashing blue/red, and SOS beacon)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand capability
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- Includes: holster, removable clip, AA extension tube, lanyard, spare tail cap button, and spare O-ring
- Also available in Black
NOTE: Some images show light with black finish.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 T6
- Runs on: 1x RCR123A / 1x CR123A / 1x AA (Batteries NOT included)
- Output mode/Run time:
- High: 550lm/ .75h
- Low: 0.1/ 150h
- High: 330lm/ 1.25h
- Low: 0.1/ 200h
- High: 180lm/ 1h
- Low: 0.1/ 200h
- Peak Beam Intensity: 4500 cd
- Length: 3.93" 100(mm)
- Head Diameter: 1" 25.4(mm)
- Body Diameter: 1" 25.4(mm)
- Weight: 2.57 .oz 73(g) (excluding batteries)