Save 20% - Use Coupon Code: 2015NITE
Offer ends Monday, January 26th At Midnight!
Slim and Aggressive
The Nitecore SRT5
is a high-powered LED flashlight designed specifically for use with law enforcement personnel and tactical users. Like ever member of the SRT Series
it features a revolutionary interface, advanced LED technology, and a variety of output modes and settings that offer extreme versatility to those who wield it. Its slim profile and clean lines make it easy to keep on you at all times, in a holster, on your belt, or in your pocket.
The SRT5 utilizes a CREE XM-L2 T6 LED that can produce 750 Lumens
in its highest mode. Advanced circuitry is protected by hard-anodized
aluminum body and stainless steel components. The SRT5 is powered by a single rechargeable 18650 battery, or can be run off two primary (non-rechargeable) CR123A cells. O-ring seals allow the SRT5 to be submerged in up to two meters of water for up to thirty minutes without damage, meaning this light is more than capable of standing up to the harsh conditions outdoors and in.
Though it is slightly larger than the SRT3
, the SRT5 offers the same unique interface. A tail-switch coupled with Nitecore's unique Smart Selector Ring
optimizes the characteristics of a tactical flashlight with the usability of an everyday device. Click the tail-switch to activate the light, and the twist the ring, located towards the bezel, to gradually increase the output from .1 to a maximum of 750 lumens. If you continue to twist the bezel to the right, it will click into the SRT5's turbo mode. One more click and you will access a blinding strobe, ideal for self-defense scenarios.
Red, White, and Blue LED's
On the left end of the ring's rotation you can find an SOS beacon, a power-efficient ultra-low mode, and access to a red, and blue LED. The extra colors available on the SRT5 are ideal for preserving night vision, and will do a better job at hiding your position during a tactical situation. All of these modes can be selected by the rotator ting while the light is off and then activated directly with the tail switch so you'll never have to fumble through modes while the light is on before finding the selection you need. The SRT5 comes in a grey finish
, seen in this listing, as well as a black finish
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- The world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology
- Smoothly and rapidly select brightness levels and function by rotating a smart selector ring
- Utilizes the latest CREE XM-L (XM-L2 T6) LED for a maximum output of up to 750 lumens
- Second generation of &'Crystal Coating Technology' along with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' provide extreme reflector performance
- Equipped with unique multi-colored (red and blue) tactical / signaling lights
- Infinite brightness adjustment from 0.1 to 750 lumens
- Six rapidly switchable functions to select from
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Robust HA-III military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Also available with Black Finish
- LED: CREE XM-L2 T6
- Runs on: 2 x CR123A batteries or 1 c 18650 battery (NOT Included)
- Max Output/Runtime: 750 Lumens/1.75 Hours
- Min Ouput/Runtime: .1 Lumens/450 Hours
- Peak beam intensity: 6000cd
- Beam Distance: 169 Yards (155 meters)
- Length: 5.35" (136mm)
- Head diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Tube diameter: 1"(25.4mm)
- Weight (w/o Battery): 2.72oz (77g)
Some images display flashlight with black finish.