The NiteIze KnotBone Knot Replacements are surprising functional in their relatively small size. Designed to use with larger ropes and cords, they loop and anchor lines, connect one length of cord to another, extend lines, and more-all with a simple clip, wrap, lock principle that keeps the connection fixed. No more tying and retying, struggling with awkward angles or worrying tied ropes will slip or loosen. As easy to undo as it is to secure, the KnotBone Knot Replacement not only makes binding and connecting faster and more certain, it makes your unbinding and releasing quick, controlled, and safe. PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Size #9 fits 9mm or 3/8" cords - 175 lb (80 kg) Weight Rating
- Molded of strong, durable, wear resistant resins the KnotBone is made to perform in demanding environments.
- Four ways to start using the KnotBone Knot Replacement: Anchor Loop, Rope Connector, Single Rope Loop, Fixed Loop
- Many more uses - limited only by your imagination!
- WARNING: Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage to improper use of product. Inspect product and rope prior to use. DO NOT EXCEED stated load limit of product or rope, whichever is less. Manufacturer makes no guarantees concerning line, rope or cord not contained in this packaging. Avoid sharp edges, hot or abrasive surfaces, and shifting loads.