The the Niteye B10 LED bike light is a powerful option for night time riders looking for a durable and versatile way to see and be seen. This light is built with the needs of serious bikers in mind, with an easy-to-use adjustable strap for attaching to the handlebars and a remote switch that can secured in a variety of positions for the most comfortable orientation. A remote battery pack, in a protective rubberized housing easily attaches to the bike's frame for a powerful, yet out-of-the way setup.
The BT10 runs off four included li-ion 18650 batteries that are housed in a protective casing and can be easily recharged with the included wall adapter. In high mode, the BT10 produces 600 lumens, but can also be toned down to a 200 lumen medium, and 50 lumen low mode so you can find the ideal lighting for your situation. A 200 meter beam distance also offers substantial spill so your peripheral environment will remain seen as you move forward. Niteye built this light with Aerospace aluminum and protective rubber casings to allow this light to be resistant to rain, splashes, and the punishment of every-day wear.
Also available with Red finishFeatures:
- Remote switch can be placed anywhere on handlebars
- Protective battery casing for protection against rain and wear
- HAIII anodized Aerospace aluminum
- Includes: Light module, remote switch, battery pack, wall charger, mount kit, storage case
- LED: Cree XM-L U2
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 Li-ion battery pack (Battery pack included)
- High: 600 Lumens/6 Hours
- Medium: 200 Lumens/15 Hours
- Low: 50 Lumens/64 Hours
- Beam distance: 200 meters
- Beam intensity: 6300cd