The the Niteye B30 LED bike light Niteye's most powerful option for night time riders looking for a durable and versatile way to see and be seen. This light is built with the needs of serious bikers in mind, with an easy-to-use adjustable strap for attaching to the handlebars and a remote switch that can secured in a variety of positions for the most comfortable orientation. A remote battery pack, in a protective rubberized housing easily attaches to the bike's frame for a powerful, yet out-of-the way setup.
The BT30 runs off four included li-ion 18650 batteries that are housed in a protective casing and can be easily recharged with the included wall adapter. In high mode, the BT30 produces 1000 lumens, but can also be toned down through three more output modes that reach as low as a 100 lumen low mode so you can find the ideal lighting for your situation. A smooth beam pattern offers substantial spill so your peripheral environment will remain seen as you move forward. The illumination comes from a central XM-L2 LED as well as 2 XP-G R5 LED's. A handy voltage indicator located on top of the light allows to to keep track of your remaining battery life. Niteye built this light with Aerospace aluminum and protective rubber casings to allow this light to be resistant to rain, splashes, and the punishment of every-day wear.
Also available with Red finishFeatures:
- Remote switch can be placed anywhere on handlebars
- Protective battery casing for protection against rain and wear
- HAIII anodized Aerospace aluminum
- LED voltage indicator
- Includes: Light module, remote switch, battery pack, wall charger, mount kit, storage case
- LED: 1 x Cree XM-L U2 and 2 x Cee XP-G R5 LEDs
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 Li-ion battery pack (Battery pack included)
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens/3.5 Hours
- High: 600 Lumens/5 Hours
- Medium: 350 Lumens/12 Hours
- Low: 100 Lumens/40 Hours
- Beam distance: 160 meters
- Beam intensity: 4500cd