Niteye Bonus Sale!
|Regular Sale Price:
|New Sale Price:
Sale prices are limited to stock on hand
Offer ends Monday September 1, 2014!
The Niteye MSC10 is a unique everyday carry flashlight. Its compact size allows it to be taken anywhere and its innovative interface truly sets it apart from the pack. Powered by a single CR123 battery, the MSC10 generates 280 lumens with its advanced XM-L U2 LED. The light is activated using the tail switch and modes are selected by rotating the magnetic control ring, also located at the tail. Modes include a high mode, a strobe mode, and a user-defined low setting. To select your desired low output, set the ring to the low position and press-and-hold the tail switch. Once the switch is held for more than a second, the output will grow and dim alternately, allowing you to stop the dimming at the exact output you're looking for. The ability to customize your low setting adds a level of versatility to the MSC10 that is lacking in other devices. You can choose to have an ultra-low lumen setting ideal for map reading, or a more mid-range output more suitable to searching through a tent or confined space.
The MSC10 is built from tough aluminum components and features O-ring sealed parts that are resistant to water, dirt, and dust. An red/green LED power indicator on the tail switch keeps you informed of your battery life.
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum body
- IPX-8 Water resistance
- Anodized aerospace aluminum body
- User-defined low mode adds versatility to the interface
- Magnetic control ring is used in conjunction with tail-switch
- Red/green LED power indicator on the tail switch
- LED: 1 X CREE XM-L U2
- Runs on: 1 x CR123 battery (Battery not included)
- Turbo: 280 Lumens/1 Hour
- Custom Low: 8~150 Lumens/10 Hours
- Beam Distance: 133 Meters
- Beam Intensity: 4400cd
- Length: 3.46" (88mm)
- Diameter: .9" (24mm)
- Weight (w/o batteries): 2.4oz (68g)