i Series King
This biggest and baddest of the i Series flashlights comes the i6 Paladin from Olight. This powerful and practical flashlight offers a user-friendly interface and a very bright CREE LED, all in a compact package. Measuring in at 5.5 inches, the i6 is the perfect size to keep in your car or bag. The rugged and indestructible aluminum body ensures that you are go to go with everyday activity, especially being IPX-8 rated, meaning it is highly water-resistant. Perfect for outdoor activities, emergencies, or just looking for your keys.
Equipped with a CREE XM-L LED, the i6 produces an extremely bright 420 lumens on High. While in Low mode, which emits 80 lumens, the i6 can run for up to 5.8 hours. The orange peel reflector allows for a perfect beam and long throw. Capable of reaching up to 200 meters, the i6 will be able to get you out of any darkness you encounter.
I've Got the Power
The i6 is powered by either one 18650 cell or the included CR123A batteries. This medium sized light features battery reverse polarity protection, so you don't have to worry about sticking the batteries in the wrong way and frying the light. Features:
- World-class super bright Cree XM-L LED
- Anti-battery polarity reverse protection
- Friendly user interface, easy to access to two digitally controlled constant brightness levels
- Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization, anti-slip knurling for a tight firm grip
- Highly water resistant to IPX-8
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
- Mini orange peel reflector offers perfect beam and long throw.
- Included Accessories: lanyard, spare o-rings, holster, and batteries
- LED: CREE XM-L
- Runs on: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 (CR123A batteries included)
- Output mode/Runtime:
- High: 420 lumens / 1hrs
- Low: 80 lumens / 5.8hrs
- Peak Beam Intensity: 10,000cd
- Length: 5.5" (140mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.54" (39.2mm)
- Weight: 4.5 .oz (127g) (excluding batteries)