M20S Warrior Hunting Set
Perfect Kit for Any Hunter
The Olight M20S Warrior is a tough and versatile flashlight with exceptional build quality and intuitive tactical interface, but sometimes the light just isn't enough. When you're out hunting you need certain colored filters or maybe a gun mount and remote pressure switch. Well look no further, as this Hunting Set comes with just that. The hunters set will have you going undetected and ready to shine light in no time. The M20S's 'Special Operations' interface makes it the ideal tool for any task. This M20S is a great choice for personal protection as well, featuring a blinding strobe and crenelated striking bezel on both ends. This hunting set has all of the latest and greatest in Olight's product line for you to get into the wilderness and find your game.
Upgraded to a CREE XM-L2 LED
Equipped with a CREE XM-L2 LED, the M20S produces a disorientating 550 lumens in High mode. While in Low mode, which outputs 10 lumens, this tactical wonder can run up to 85 hours. A specialized smooth reflector projects the beam up to 252 meters while maintaining healthy peripheral illumination.
The tactical tail switch and "Cigar Grip" design allows for a variety of tactical holds for versatile usage with firearms. Coupled with an easy-to-find side switch, you're able to cycle through modes with single presses and access the strobe with a press and hold, from the ON position. Also, the tail switch can be half-pressed for momentary on or clicked in place for constant on. A double press brings the light immediately to high mode while a triple press activates the strobe from the off position.
Plenty of Accessories
The M20S is powered by either one 18650 or two CR123A batteries and features reverse polarity protection, so you don't have to worry about inserting the batteries the wrong way. Included in the Hunting Set are red, green, and blue filters, so you can attach the specific filter for the specific task. Also included is the X-WM02 magnetic weapon mount, which can be attach with the included RM20S remote pressure switch. The switch easily twists on to replace the tailcap allowing instant activation while still allowing quick access to the powerful strobe. When coupled with the weapon mount, the pressure switch can be set-up for the ultimate night time hunting rig. Boy, will those deer have a problem on their hands...or should I say hoofs.
The Hunting Kit includes red, green, and blue filters, a weapon mount (X-WM02), and a remote pressure switch (RM20S).Features:
- Tactical momentary-on forward switch, protruding switch for easy momentary or click to lock on
- Three digitally controlled constant brightness levels and tactical strobe
- Auto memorization of specific function for instant access to output level or mode
- Linear functional adjustment for easy change of functions
- Cutting-edge reverse polarity protection, protects the circuit from improperly installed batteries
- Stainless steel striking bezel and rear striking bezel, both removable
- Superior heat sink that disperses heat to protect LED and electrical components
- Rugged, nearly indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching Type III Mil-Spec Hard
- Rated at IP-68 for enclosure resistance to dust & Water (Waterproof 1M+)
- Anti-shatter ultra-clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
- Anodized aluminum "cigar hold" ring offers additional anti-roll properties and is removable for a smoother body profile
- Removable spring steel pocket clip
- Advanced digital power management system for non-dimming output
- Battery Magazine for 2x CR123A's to prevent batteries from rattling in the battery tube (Spares available as an accessory) - magazine use not required. 2x RCR123A's may not fit magazine due to size of cells.
- Light Source: CREE XM-L2 LED
- Runs On: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650 battery (Batteries not included)
- Output Mode/Runtime (using 1x18650, 2500mah):
- High: 550 lumens / 1.3 hours
- Med: 110 lumens / 5 hours)
- Low: 10 lumens / 85 hours)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 9,700 cd
- Peak Beam Distance: 197 m
- Water Resist Rating: IPX7
- Impact Resist Rating: 1.5 m
- Length: 5.5" / 140 mm
- Diameter: 1.4" / 35.5 mm
- Weight(without Battery): 4.37 oz. / 124 g