Olight M31 Triton
The M31 Triton flashlight brings the high-throwing Luminus SST-50 to the Triton with classic Olight user interface as found on the T-series and the M20. Where as the M30 has always had decent throw with the CREE MC-E, the M31 is really geared up for throw. The SST-50 and smooth reflector make it ideal for spotting things in the distance. Great for camping, hunting, spotting marine buoys while boating, patrol, and search and rescue. The 1" body tube allows tactical for easy weapon mounting making it also great for tactical use.Specifications:
Warning: Use high mode sparingly. Due to its high power consumption, an excessive amount of heat may be built up and it may harm the batteries and the flashlight
- High: 800 Lumens / 1 Hour
- Medium: 320 Lumens / 3.5 Hours
- Low: 60 Lumens / 14 Hours
- Strobe: 10HZ / 2 Hours
- Battery: 3 x CR123A, 4 x CR123A, or 2 x Li-Ion 18650 with extended tube (Note: RCR123A batteries are not recommended)
- Head Diameter: 63mm (2.48")
- Body Diameter: 25mm (0.98")
- Length Without Extender Tube: 211mm (8.31")
- Length With Extender Tube: 245mm (9.69")
- Weight: 266g/ 9.38oz (Excluding batteries)
- Function: Three brightness Levels and strobe mode
- Accessories: Include one battery magazine (required for 3pcs CR123A batteries), one holster, one extended tube, one operatorŐs manual, two o-rings
- World-class super bright Luminus SST-50
- Maximum output of 800 lumens
- Maximum runtime of 14 hours
- Three digitally controlled constant brightness levels and strobe
- Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodizing
- Engineered anti-slip knurling for a firm grip
- Tactical forward switch for power on/off and easy momentary-on
- Dentate bezel head and tail provided for close quarter combat
- Multi-scattering slot design to protect LED and electronic components
- Highly water resistant to IPX-8
- Smooth reflector offers max 700m long throw
- Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
- Friendly user interface, rotate the head for transferring mode.
- Operated by 2 x 18650 with extra extended tube to prolong the runtime
- Removable stainless steel clip
- Mountable on weapons with compatible weapon mount
- Pressing the tail cap switch will turn on/off the power.
- For momentary light, gently press (no click) the tail cap pushbutton switch.
- For constant light, fully press (click) the tail cap pushbutton switch.
- To switch functions, click on the light, loosen the head by 1/8 a twist and then tighten. The light will move to the next function. Repeat the same operation for further functions.
- Lockout Mode: To lock out the switch, rotate the tail cap approximately 180ˇcounter-clockwise. The lock out position prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.