Unleash the Warrior
The Olight M20S Special Ops Warrior is a tough and versatile flashlight with exceptional build quality and intuitive tactical interface. The M20S's sturdy structure, stainless steel striking bezel, blindingly strobe and multiple functions give it the strength and versatility that has set the standard for the tactical light market. The M20S's 'Special Operations' interface make it the ideal tool for any task. This light is a great choice for personal protection as well, featuring a blinding strobe and crenelated striking bezel on both ends. Do you have the Warrior in you?
Equipped with a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, the M20S produces a very bright 420 lumens in High mode. While in Low mode, which outputs 10 lumens, this tactical wonder can run up to 85 hours. A specialized smooth reflector projects the beam up to 252 meters while maintaining healthy peripheral illumination.
The tactical tail switch and "Cigar Grip" design allows for a variety of tactical holds for versatile usage with firearms. Coupled with an easy-to-find side switch, you're able to cycle through modes with single presses and access the strobe with a press and hold, from the ON position. Also, the tail switch can be half-pressed for momentary on or clicked in place for constant on. A double press brings the light immediately to high mode while a triple press activates the strobe from the off position.
Plenty of Accessories
The M20S is powered by either one 18650 or two CR123A batteries and features reverse polarity protection, so you don't have to worry about inserting the batteries the wrong way. As mentioned earlier there are a multitude of options for the M20, including the Magnetic X Weapon Mount
. If you would like to see all of the accessories available, check out the M20 Accessories
page and you'll ready to unleash the warrior in no time!Features:
- Tactical momentary-on forward switch, protruding switch for easy momentary or click to lock on
- Three digitally controlled constant brightness levels and tactical strobe
- Auto memorization of specific function for instant access to output level or mode
- Linear functional adjustment for easy change of functions
- Cutting-edge reverse polarity protection, protects the circuit from improperly installed batteries
- Stainless steel striking bezel and rear striking bezel, both removable
- Superior heat sink that disperses heat to protect LED and electrical components
- Rugged, nearly indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching Type III Mil-Spec Hard
- Rated at IP-68 for enclosure resistance to dust & Water (Waterproof 1M+)
- Anti-shatter ultra-clear lens, anti-scratching and anti-slip
- Anodized aluminum "cigar hold" ring offers additional anti-roll properties and is removable for a smoother body profile
- Removable spring steel pocket clip
- Advanced digital power management system for non-dimming output
- Battery Magazine for 2 x CR123A's to prevent batteries from rattling in the battery tube (Spares available as an accessory) - magazine use not required. 2 x RCR123A's may not fit magazine due to size of cells.
- Optional remote pressure switch available and weapon mount (See accessories tab)
- LED: CREE XP-G Gen2 R5
- Throws a beam up to 275 yards (252 meters)
- Output/Runtime (using 1x18650, 2500mah):
- High: 420lumens/1.5 Hours
- Med: 120 lumens/5 Hours
- Low: 10 lumens/85 Hours
- Runs on 2 x CR123A cells or 1 x 18650 cell (Batteries not included)
- Length: 5.7" (144 mm)
- Head Diameter: 1.4" (36 mm )
This flashlight does not include a white diffuser
as found on other versions of M20, and mentioned in a misprint in the included manual.