OLIGHT SR91 Intimidator
The SR91 delivers lumen output in the HID range with the advantages of an LED. The SST-90 LED puts out a smooth beam with lots of throw. An LED engine gives instant output without a warm-up time. It also allows for an intense, disorienting strobe that will stop anyone in their tracks.
This light is great for search and rescue, emergency use, or lighting up a field to find the dogs (or see what critter has them barking non-stop). Smaller than the SR90 (its big brother), the compact design make it easy to carry.Specifications
- Utilizes Luminus SST-90 LED, 30W, lifetime 60,000 hours.
- Output & Runtime: Two brightness levels and strobe mode
- High Mode: 1320 Lumens / 90 Minutes
- Low Mode: 450 Lumens / 10.5 Hours
- Strobe: 10 Hz / 3 Hours
- Max throw: 450 meters.
- 7.2v, 6.6A Battery pack
- Dimensions: Length: 285.75mm (11.25"), Bezel Diameter: 76.2mm (3")
- Weight: 1191g (42oz) (With battery pack)
- Accessories: Includes one strap, one charger, one operator's manual, one O-ring, car charger(optional)
- Color: Black
- Rechargeable battery pack with built-in 6x18650 batteries (7.2v, 6.6A). Rechargeable socket on the tail
- Super bright, modern and novelty design.
- Super Strong anti-Reflect coating lens,99% effective transmission
- Four indicators on the tail for indicating the batteries condition:
- 1 indicator on: 20%-40% power remains
- 2 indicators on: 40%-60% power remains
- 3 indicators on: 60%-80% power remains
- 4 indicators on: 85%+ power remains
- No indicators on means batteries with less than 20% power remains and need charging
- Excellent tridimensional heat dissipation ability
- Easy touching switch on the head for turning on/off the light and transfering modes
- Special designed charger, Removable and adjustable strap.
- Two charging methods:
- With the whole torch,
- Only the battery tube
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
- Highly water resistant to IPX-8
- Anti-shattering ultra clear lens, anti-scratching
- Tough and rugged body offering firm grip
- Advanced digital power management system
- Press the side button switch to active the lights
- Press and hold the switch to transfer the output from high to low. A fast double press will active the 10Hz strobe